04

october 16, 2020

october 16, 2020

elisa's twitter feed scrolled on as she looked mindlessly at draco malfoy edits. how did she get here? beats me. all she knew was that she loved hogwarts and everything about it. she made sure not to like or follow anyone due to the fact that her account was known to the public as 'karl jacobs' sister' and she didn't want to mess anything up for him.

after the weeks went by since the two streams, her follower count only went up, even though she had only posted two pictures on each of the platforms, she now had 40k followers, which completely blew her mind.

suddenly an unrelated tweet came up on her page reading 'cake is just gods apology for mosquitoes' making her snort, re-read it, then fall into a giggle fit. it wasn't even that funny but the effect of drinking two monsters in under 20 minutes was finally taking place.

she made sure to like the tweet and follow the person who made it; 'ranboo'.

elisa was so tickled pink by the tweet, she begrudgingly left the warmth of her bed and got up to show karl.

she opened the door and barged in, causing him to exclaim "i'm streaming I'm streaming!"

"i don't care, look"

"cake is just gods apology for mosquitoes" he read out before letting out his iconic giggle.

the entire chat spammed 'ranboo??' to which she replied "oh yeah, that guy, he's a funny one"

☽☾

october 16, 2020

(l u c a s' p o v)

lucas was eating his 3rd bowl of cereal for the day when his phone began blowing up with notifications.

notifications from twitter to be exact; likes follows, re-tweets, you name it. lucas wasn't sure why he was getting a lot of sudden attention, and he hoped it wasn't something to be cancelled over.

worry getting the best of him, he opened twitter. first thing in his feed was a clip from a karl jacobs stream. the clip played and showed a rather pretty girl walking into frame, showing the other something on her phone, then them two laughing about it.

he wasn't sure how it involved him so re replayed the clip, this time with sound on. lucas quickly found they were reading his tweet that he had posted just from the top of his head, only just 20 minutes ago.

putting two and two together, he came to the conclusion that they read his tweet on stream and now he was being viewed from so many more people.

he kept rewatching the video to see if his ears and eyes deceived him, unsure if karl jacobs, and what looks to be his sibling, enjoyed HIS tweet. this whole situation seemed slightly surreal, and doing what relaxes him most, he went to his room and started up his stream.

his parents being out of the house due to a work trip, he got to be as loud as he liked. removing his starting soon screen, he opened minecraft and started talking with his chat.

☽☾

elisa had made a viewing twitch account for herself under the same name for all her socials, for the main reason of watching her brother.

a notification popped up on her screen as she was scrolling through instagram, saying 'click on this notification!!!' and being the easily-distracted girl she is, she tapped on the banner, bringing her to twitch.

a short commercial played and she was taken to a slightly chaotic starting screen playing up beat music for a few minutes before a deep voice smiled through her headphones "hey chat".

elisa's eyes darted to the username of the account and immediately understood why she had gotten the notification. she must have followed him on twitch late last night or something of the sort, causing her not to remember.

throughout the stream, elisa was very entertained by ranboos humor, finding it similar to her own in many ways.

she decided to make herself known to the chat and himself, donating ten dollars with a message saying 'hello, mr. boo' awaiting his response.

VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •