29

november 16

november 16

"hi chat" lucas greeted with a large grin evident in his voice. after queuing up his music and joining the server, he mainly ran around fixing creeper holes.

he took a look over at his chat, only to see everyone spamming to join VC2.

curious to see where it would take him, he obeyed and joined the voice chat.

"AHHHHH- oh hi ranboo" a very recognizable voice screamed, making lucas physically jump in his seat, as it was not what he expected.

"uhh hey..." he greeted, still recovering.

"anyways... onto my next controversial opinion, MEALTIMES ARE JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT MADE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT EATING SHIT AT ONE IN THE MORNING BUT SKIPPING THE PAST TWO DAYS OF EATING AND ONLY CONSUMING COFFEE!!"

"YUH PREACHHHH" a different female voice said, reminding elisa to introduce the two.

"oh yeah drista, ranboo, ranboo, dris-"

"YOURE THE GUY WHO DID THE LIL DANCEY DANCE ON TIK TOK WHO IS HECKA TALL" drista pointed out, making lucas laugh, a little embarrassed.

"tommy you've been awfully quiet-" "DUDE I JUST REALIZED THAT I WAS MUTED THIS WHOLE TIME AND I HAD ACTUALLY SAID SOME FUNNY SHIT" tommy interrupted and weeped.

•••

eventually the four chaotic teens had managed to get quackity, tubbo and philza into the call, leaving poor phil to take care of his six children while they were planning a large scale attack on the fortnite community.

"WE-DO-NOT-SUPPORT-FORTNITEIANS-ALRIGHT?" elisa clapped between each word.

"RIGHT, NEITHER THE WATTPADIANS EITHER, THEY NASTY" tommy chanted back making elisa go dead silent.

the rest noticed elisa's silence immediately and all started groaning and shaming her, light heartedly of course.

"you- ughhh and to think we've been treating you civilly" quackity groaned.

"-NO CUZ LISTEN, ITS NOT MY FAULTTTT- NO PHIL DONT REVOKE MY ADOPTION" she fake-weeped, playing into the bit.

"NO YOU KNOW WHAT? IF I CAN HAVE A KID LIKE QUACKITY ILL LIVE WITH HAVING YOU AS MY CHILD TOO" he contributed to the loud call, making everyone laugh and quackity cry in distorted auto tune.

•••

tommy messaged everyone he was ready to end his stream, and left it with a bunch of tired, giggly teens and phil leaving the call a few minutes after stream was ended.

elisa loved moments like these, where everyone was still on call, not much conversation, but just vibing.

her eyes shifted to her window where rain poured, immediately filling her with joy as it was her favorite weather. the purple led lights around her room and coolmathgames open in a tab pulled the whole feel together, bringing her to let out a contented sigh.

"i love you guys" she drowsily admitted, just filled with so much joy in that moment.

these four words immediately made lucas grin, giddy as can be. even though he knew her statement was aimed at everyone, it still made him feel special.

he covered his face as it got warm, still grinning happily.

•VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED•

lee's notes : ahhh sorry if that was a lil sappy, but i feel like this story needed a moment like that.