13

october 19th 2020

october 19th 2020

tommy's stream long ended, him, elisa, and alex were asleep on call. the stream had gone on for a total six hours and twenty-four minutes, tommy falling asleep at around 8 pm from being so drained and not even bothering to hang up his call.

quackity and elisa were in the relatively same time zone, both falling asleep at 4 am, long after tommy did. they could hear his steady breaths and made sure not to be too loud as not to wake him.

the two got to know each other better and over the short time spent together, they became very close friends, having many things in common.

elisa awoke to the sound of karl creeping in her room to wake her up, immediately the dread of going to school.

"elisa" karl whispered, making her open one eye and glare at him. he only laughed and gestured for her to get up.

getting up sluggishly, she walked over to the bathroom to shower, slightly tripping over the mess in her room.

☽☾

"æūgh" karl yelps, feeling someone jump in his back and wrap their arms around his neck, sqeezing lightly.

"that's what you get for disrupting my sleep asshole!" elisa shouted loudly causing her parents who were watching, to laugh.

karl then grabbed her and threw her on the couch, tickling her. his sister scream-laughed, shouting to her parents for help. elisa rolled off the couch attempting to escape, only to be tackled again.

she pushed karl off her and jumped stomach first on her brother, ensuring a wrestling war.

andrew and kara were peacefully drinking their coffee and discussing random topics, while their kids' chaotic screams and laughs could be heard form the other room.

the two walked in the room moments later after seemingly calling a truce, with pink faces and hair completely messed up, both out of breath. although karl was a grown adult and elisa was "mature", they were both complete children at heart.

without a word, they piled eggs and hash browns on their plates, then shoving said food into their mouths.

☽☾

"c'monnn, it'd be so fun though" elisas "best friend", georgia whined. georgia was someone who was very well known at school, always seeming to find information on each and every person in their school. although she had many friends, she was recognized for starting drama with others and currently she was begging elisa to come to a party at some kids house, to which she continuously rejected.

"i will, only on one condition" georgia nodded their head vigorously, accepting any condition to be thrown at her "you have to take colin as your date" elisa winced.

"COLIN?! COLIN SANDERS?! please elisa i beg of you, anything else" georgia pleaded "he's... i dunno, wonky kinda?"

"give the guy some action, yeah?" elisa rolled her eyes at her friends dramatics. the truth was that elisa and colin were close friends in seventh and eighth grade, but slowly drifted apart. the two were still acquaintances but never really talked.

the other day however, earlier that day they had gotten paired in a group project for video arts, and the conversation immediately flowed. elisa felt bad for the guy, situation clear he hardly had any friends and she wanted to help him out a bit, inviting him to the party before georgia even invited her.

elisa had only been to a party once before, nothing really significant happened other than she locked herself in the bathroom and played games on her phone until four in the morning. hopefully she would enjoy this party much more than the last.

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •