20

november 13 2020

november 13 2020

lucass

DUDE >
FIRST OF ALL
LONG TIME NO
TALK >
SECOND OF ALL
WE HAVNT STARTED
ON THE VIETNAM
WAR PROJECT AND
IM STRESSING DUDE >

< OH
< HI
< YES WE MAY

POGGERS >
GIMME YOUR
ADDRESS AND
ILL DRIVE THERE
TO START IT >

< ABSOLUTELY NOT
< LEGALLY YOU CANT
DRIVE AND THEREFORE
I SHALL HAVE TO
PICK YOU UP

BRUH WDYM >
I CAN DRIVE >

< WHY ARE WE
TEXTING IN ALL
CAPS

THE ✨ENERGY✨ >

< IM ON MY WAY

H O W >

< you gave me your
address to drive you
home from the party??

i- goodbye >

elisa turned off her phone in embarrassment, scrunching her nose at her forgetfulness. it had been about three weeks since her and lucas were assigned the project that neither of them had started. they've talked a few times over the time span of meeting each other, but just a few 'hey's in passing.

in all honesty, both of them wanted to talk to the other more. yet both of them were much too shy to say anything, which is very contradictory to her normal personality. elisa figured that the only way either of them would get in contact with one another is to save their grade for the quarter.

in fact, she was slightly nervous to see him, going to the extent to check her appeared in the mirror. little did she know, he was doing the exact same thing, in his car.

in the midst of brushing his hair out of his eyes, he came upon a red light causing him to it the breaks suddenly and the bag of books slide off the seat and onto the ground.

he let out a slight laugh releasing the sudden stress from not paying attention to the road.

☽☾

"i don't understand where these timelines connect!" elisa exclaimed helplessly, throwing her hands into the air before flopping her face onto the bed and groaning in frustration.

she heard a chuckle from beside her and she looked over to see lucas shaking his head in amusement but still looking down at his book.

currently elisa was laying stomach down on her bed with her face buried in her covers while lucas was sitting horizontally on her couch while watching her throw her small fit with a small smile adorning his lips.

he stood and walked over to her with his history book in hand before placing it on the bed and silently telling her to move over. she got the hind and shuffled making enough room for him to lay next to her.

"you see, the protests happened before the massacre, so the kent state shooting would have happened right after" he explained gently, looking over at her to see if she was following.

yet elisas eyebrows remained furrowed as she feigned understanding. "yeah- mhm, yes, ok. thank you, got it"

he raised his eyebrows at her at her obvious dismissing as she avoided eye contact trying not to let a smile break loose.

she finally made eye contact and challenged through her gaze who would laugh first.

just as lucas was about to crack, she deflated like a balloon and crumbled into laughter, making him do the same.

☽☾

elisa pried her eyes open and lifted her cheek of the plastic-like page of her history book, then looked across her room to see lucas peacefully asleep with his own book resting in his lap.

elisa wanted to get up and wake him, informing him he should go home but every muscle in her body screamed to stay under her fluffy blanket and go back to sleep.

she couldn't help but think about how adorable he looked with his hair covering his eyes and relaxation over his pretty features. she nearly audibly awe'd but she was too tired to make a noise.

elisa moved the book from under her face and rested it on her soft pillow before sleep pulled her back in once more.

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •

( A/N i've got two tommy fics out out rn so go check those out plsssss)