08

october 17th 2020

october 17th 2020

karl helped elisa with her suitcase into his trunk and the two got into the front seats. though the overall feeling was slightly sad, elisa knew she could come visit her brother again, and she was happy she got to spend as much time as she did.

"hey" karl lightly punched her shoulder in a playful manner "why sad when happy?"

"ohmygosh, why didn't i think of that before" she shot back in a jokingly obvious tone. the mood lightened significantly once the addressed they elephant in the room.

karl chuckled and he pulled up into the airport parking lot.

"you go ahead inside, i'll grab your case" her brother reassured, causing elisa to nod walk towards the airport entrance.

finally, karl caught up with his sister who just made her way inside, and the two walked up to the lady at the desk.

after some discussions about the details of elisa's flight, the woman instructed for him to put the suitcases on the scale. elisa looked up from her phone and tuned into the conversation before giving her brother a curious look.

"why are there two-"

"gate two b will be where you board your plane, i suggest you wait there"

"thank you ma'am" karl thanked, leaving he suitcases with the lady at the desk to send onto the plains undercarriage and grabbing his carry on bag. he led the way to the terminal with elisa jogging to catch up, questions spilling out of her mouth.

'ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ' a voice sounded overhead, causing karl to grab his sisters hand and start jogging faster to their destination.

the two joined the line of people walking into the tube like tunnel into the airplane.

"karl! what-" she cut herself off trying to catch her breath.

the line shortened to the point where karl handed the tickets to a man standing at a desk receiving them and he let them through the tunnel.

elisa thought her brother was maybe just going to walk her into the plane, though she had a gut feeling he was planning otherwise.

they started walking down the center isle and to their row of seats, to which she sat at the window and he sat in the isle seat.

"aren't you gonna-?!" she asked, slightly panicked

he looked over to his sister who was looking at him in disbelief and smile cheekily, following it with a giggle.

"you're coming with me?"

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •