33

with the stream STILL going (accedently of course) viewers took every chance they could to screen shot their favorite duo sleeping next to eachother on the floor of ranboos bedroom

while lucas was sleeping comfortably with his face on a deck of uno cards, head facing away from the camera, elisa was face down- with her legs sprawled across lucas's, arms out and palms down in a starfish manner.

not even elisa's phone ringing with constant calls from 'karlita' woke them up.

that was until someone in chat donated 200 dollars, and ranboos computer announced 'GIVE ME SOME MONEY' incredibly loud, startling the two awake.

the moment she awoke, eli picked up karl's call, and was about to greet him, only to get cut off by stressed lecturing.

"eli! thank god- where are you? do you know what time it is? are you ok?? what-"

"KARL" elisa shouted to get him to breath so she could actually answer "im fine, im at my friends house, and i fell asleep, go onto ranboos stream" she explained

"who?"

•••

in the end, karl let elisa sleep over, only cuz he was way too tired to be the overprotective brother he usually is and pick her up. the stream was now long forgotten about and it was around 5 am.

although lucas had a comfy couch, and a bed in his room, the two still slept soundly on the floor, due to the very true fact they were both 'built different' as lucas liked to say.

the sonic racing theme played on a loop of ten hours from elisa's phone, as they slept right through it, and was slowly killing eli's phone battery.

at this point, chat was having a 'sleepover stream' as the mods invented with one another, where chat is sleeping while streamer is sleeping on stream as well.

"OI- WAKE UP SHITHEADS" tommys booming voice yelled through the vc he newly joined.

lucas bolted up out of surprise and adjusted his glasses, lowkey frustrated he's been scared awake for the SECOND time that night, he quickly recovered, before greeting "hello tommy" in a deeper, groggy voice.

as he heard tommy go off at him for being american, lucas couldn't help but look down at elisa sleeping peacefully, although starting to stir when she heard tommys yelling.

"dude! shh!" lucas hushed, never taking his eyes off the very person he was trying to keep asleep.

"oh my fokin god you simp" an exasperated tommy sighed, and left the call before lucas could deny anything.

with a caring head pat to eli's head, he stood up, placed his lighting mcqueen blanket over her, and gave his goodbyes to the stream, and powered down his computer.

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED•

guys welcome to the wondrous world of writers block and shitposting 🤩

i love you guys sm im so sorry i haven't been updating- school is whooping my ass i promise this is not discontinued nor anywhere near finished but im really tryinggggggggggg :((