06

october 16th, 2020

october 16th, 2020

to tommy's stream viewers, a lot happened within a few moments, making everything confusing. tommy included, was perplexed by the message that appeared at the bottom of his screen saying 'elijacobs joined the game'.

"who the fuck is elija cobs? do you think they wanna join l'manburg" he asked chat.

meanwhile elisa was in her discord about to call tommy, anticipating his streams' reaction. eli had gotten tommy's discord the first time they met, after both streams were finished and sitting on a call for another hour.

ringing was heard from tommy's end, awaiting to be answered. he smirked and picked up the call getting ready to talk with his friend once more.

"well hello member of the female species, what do you want?"

"why are you so fucking weird" she mumbled to herself before continuing "i'm in the dream smp but by myself this time"

'evil' giggles could be heard from her end as she saw the message at the bottom of the screen 'dream joined the game'.

"uh oh"

'out' a public message appeared; but before she could answer she was added to a discord group and was quickly thrown in a vc.

"out" a voice spoke this time.

"why" she challenged, partly wanting to know the genuine reason, partly because she wanted to push his buttons.

"because i didn't invite you" he didn't seem actually mad, it was probably just for a bit. "how'd you even get whitelisted?"

"you know you forgot to de-op karl... right?" elisa threw in, implying that she whitelisted herself.

"i- well, out" he tried again, demands faltering at his own mistake.

"why" she said with a toddler-like annoyance to her voice.

there were a few seconds of silence and a screen came up covering the game with the words 'you have been banned from the server'.

seeing the message that she left the game, knowing she got kicked made tommy laugh hysterically. "you-" he didn't even get to start what he was going to say before he fell in another wheezing fit.

"oh c'mon dream, let me back in i'll be good" she fake-pleaded. she kept trying the server, awaiting to be unbanned.

tommy finally calmed down before shouting "nobody has ever been banned that quick" and fell into another fit of laughter.

finally she was let in, due to the fact that dream caved and didn't want her complaining in his dms later that night.

"alright, i'm officially known as the stream invader from this day forth" elisa announced a little while later once she got settled in and began making her house.

"what d'you mean"  tommy questioned.

"i'll never stream myself, but i'll make guest appearances in everyone's streams"

"are you going to join l'manburg?" tommy had been waiting to drop the question on her, deciding to interrupt her title claiming.

"i guess ill be a member, but i wont live there." she concluded after a few moments of thought.

the stream continued on for about another hour before elisa left, feeling very content with the day she had. she heard the door opening downstairs and karls voice shouting "im home!"

the girl trotted down the stairs to greet her brother when another familiar face came into view.

"sean! hi!" she wrapped her arms around her brother and squeezed tight. "it's been a while" she laughed cheerily, mood being brought up considerably from an already content one.

"oh little lisa, i've been in college"

"corry!" her sister appeared from the door, seemingly having forgot something in the car as the reasoning of her being late.

karl smiled at the three, happy to see them all together once more. he anted to make the few weeks that eli was staying there truly special for her.

lastly, elisa envelops karl in a tight hug, remaining there for a few seconds before whispering "thank you".

VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •