14

october 19 2021

october 19 2021

"it's a bit... loud, don't you think?" elisa asked worriedly as her and georgia made their way up to the house where the party would be held.

"don't be such a worry wart eli" georgia slightly sneered. elisa hated it when she did that; making her feel wrong for feeling uncomfortable with something she has expressed openly. colin was by their side, not enjoying georgia's attitude about anything.

"i'm gonna head over to evan and jack" colin informed as they walked through the doors, hurrying off through the crowd to find his friends.

elisa felt her anxiety spike, coming to her senses of just how many people there were in the house. she noticed georgia ditched her to go dance with some boy, leaving her on her own.

her eyes raked over the crowd for any familiar faces, finally seeing another close friend she had met a couple years back.

"hey julia" elisa greeted warmly. julia just hugged the girl instead of responding, due to the nervousness of being at a party, a trait both girls shared.

elisa and julia met around sixth grade in a pe class after a competitive game of dodgeball. the two completely dominated the boys' team and won otter pops for all the girls in their class.

in fact, elisa, georgia, and julia were a trio in freshman year. it didn't last long though, georgia and julia got in a fight and put elisa in the middle, making their whole group fall apart. elisa wanted to stay friends with the latter over the former, but georgia made sure she stuck with her. ever since then, elisa only got to hang out with julia when georgia was off hoe-ing around.

julia was the kind of person who would always be there for you, as she was such a sweetheart. it was a surprise that georgia found something to fight with her over, because julia only wanted what was best for everyone.

that was most of the reason why julia and elisa worked so well together, being a better pair than the latter and georgia. the former two have so much in common, such as humor, interests, and even looks.

but the only reason elisa stuck with georgia instead is because she was afraid she was going to dox her brother, knowing everything about her family.

there were moments when elisa completely wanted to ditch georgia because of her borderline emotionally abusive friendship, not wanting to get involved in the shit she'd start.

"how's the streaming coming" elisa asked, trying to take julia's mind off of her anxiety.

"oh! it's going great! my view count has somewhat skyrocketed after a raid i got a while back" julia reminisced with a smile adorning her lips.

"i'm really proud of you" she offered a grin that was gladly returned. a sigh could be heard from elisas side, as she visibly noticed julia's nervousness making its way back on her face.

"i think i'm just going to go home, i'm not sure why i forced myself here" julia said softly with her gentle features tensed.

"i think you should, i don't think this is the best place for you at the moment" elisa rubbed her back, calming her down.

"i'll see you later eli" the two hugged once more and made her way to the front door.

elisa hated crowds, especially in a small space. she felt a weight on her chest and her breathing get heavier. knowing the exact feeling she was getting, she separated herself from the crowd, looking for a spaced out area, a backyard maybe?

making her way down the hallways and pushing through people while getting lightheaded, she decided just to find a room and sit down for a bit.

elisa scrambled into a room and locked the door before sliding her back down to the floor, putting her head between her knees.

"uhh, hi?"

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •