8: 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ☆

Alek leads me down stairs and then even farther away from the ball. Weaving through many hallways and walking through many doors. We arrive to a door that's painted black.

Alek knocks thrice and nothing happens. This is kinda sketchy and very scary.

Thirty seconds later the door opens, revealing my father in a dark blue suit. He ushers us inside and I follow hesitantly, after Alek.

Am I gonna die?

The room is brightly lit. Guns, knifes, swords, daggers, whips, bows, and other weapons line the walls. Jax is sitting at a table in the middle of the room with two other men I've never seen.

One of them looks around Leo's age or older. Dark skin, brown eyes, lots of tattoos and an eyebrow piercing. Hes very beautiful; not as beautiful as Aleksander.

The other man looks slightly younger than father

The other man looks slightly younger than father. Light skin, black curly hair, very dark blue eyes, a stud in his nose. This man scares me. I notice a cane, leaning against the table next to him, a snake on the top.

Alek pulls out a chair for me and pushes it back into the table when I sit down. He takes a seat next to me.

The older man smirks at me, evilly. "Who is this, Mario?," he asks my father but keeps his stare on me.

I grow uncomfortable and wiggle in my seat. Alek puts his hand on my thigh, squeezing tightly. The rings dig into my skin, but I kinda like the pain.

Woah, woah, woah!

I keep my eyes on the very interesting table. "That's my daughter, Elvi."

"Uh huh, shes a cute little thing. And who's he?," the mans eyes are now on Alek.

"Elvis bodyguard, Aleksander Ferraro."

"Ooh! I've heard some fun things about you, Mr. Ferraro," he exclaims.
Huh? What things?

Alek gives him a sinister smirk back. "Likewise."

(IMAGINE THE FREDDY CARTER SMIRK!!! OMG)

Who the heck is this man?

"Well... back to the beauty. The names Kaz Villin," he introduces himself. Could he be Violets father? They have the same last name. "And this is my son, Donavan." He hits Donovan hard on the back.

"N-nice to m-meet y-you two," I stutter out. They're so scary.

Kaz claps making me jump. "Anyways... back to business."

"Right," my father says. He clears his throat and looks at Alek. "We have a target for you, Alek. But hes very guarded and that's why we need you."

Alek nods his head. I just sit there confused.

"Donavan will help ya. We'll discuss more later, without the beauty of course. But I need it done in a week," Kaz informs.

Him and Donavan stand up from the table, Kaz using his cane, and walk towards the door. He turns back around once he reaches it, that same mischievous smirk on his face.

"It was very nice meeting you, Elvi. In case you were wondering, which you probably weren't but eh, I have very good aim and work quick," Kaz says with a wink.

A shot rings in my ears. The bullet flies right by my fathers ear and Kaz already has the gun back in his pants when we all look at him. "Damn, I wanted to see some blood," he mutters. "I'll be seeing you again, bambina."

With that he leaves the room.

I look over at Alek and see him staring at me already. Creep.

"Dio," my father groans, standing up out of his seat too. "Quel fottuto uomo è pazzo. See you guys later, I have more people to talk to." He gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves.

"Well I better go find Gio and Nico. You look beautiful, bubs. Dont have too much fun," Jax says with a wink. He walks out of the door.

And then there was two.

"W-what the ch-cheesesticks?," I exclaim, looking at Aleksander again.

He just smiles at me and mumbles "cutie", under his breath. Hmph.

"What were they-they talking a-about, Alek?," I ask, my tone serious.

"Well, darling," he begins, taking my hand in his. "I'm an assassin. You're father pays me to be a bodyguard too."

"But w-why are you a bodyguard i-if
you're a-an assassin?" I'm so lost.

"I wasnt going to do it. I was gonna tell your father to fuck off, but then I met you. I couldnt not take the job."

"Okayyy," I nod my head and take in all this information.

Aleksander is actaully and assassin.
Violets possible father is a maniac.
I just talked to a man that is most likely a psychopath.
And, OMG! I kissed an assassin!

It was an amazing kiss. And I want another one.

Alek puts his hand around my throat and squeezes. I whimper and he smirks.

"What's going on in your pretty head, little baby? Hm?"

"U-um, what's d-does our kiss m-mean?," I whisper, shyly.

He smiles at me, his perfect teeth showing. Leaning in, his lips connect with mine. I dont feel close enough, so I crawl over the arm of my chair and sit on his lap. Alek let's out a deep moan.

"Fuck, little girl," he says as he pulls away. He pushes me so I'm now sitting on more of his thighs than his crotch. "It means you're mine as much as I'm yours," he responds to my earlier question.

"Y-you're m-mine?" I like the sound of that.

He nods and smiles again. Hehe. Yay!

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 922

(•ˋ _ ˊ•)

Iᴍ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴀᴢ.

Aʟsᴏ, ᴀʟᴇᴋ ᴀɴ ᴀssᴀssɪɴ? Hᴏᴛ.

Aɴᴅ Dᴏɴᴀᴠᴏɴ? Fᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴇs.