Chapter Twenty

"A time lord?" You asked, exasperated. You didn't know whether or not to be happy. The glowing of your hands was pretty cool, but it was starting to freak you out.

"Isn't it... Inspirational? You, me, we could travel all of time and space. Save planets-" You hated to interrupt the Doctor when he was so happy.

"She was here, Doctor," You knew you had to tell him, at least at some point.

"Rose, yeah... I know," the Doctor gave a sad look as he looked down at his shoes.

"How?" You choked out the word.

"I was fighting for my life in my own body. Do you know how that feels, Y/N? For one second, I wanted to scream out,' Rose, I'm here, it's really me,' but the other part, the Hooligan that took over, couldn't. The whole idea of fate comes into play and that's the part I really just don't understand," the Doctor explained.

"Just like with the Cybermen. They killed my family. But yet, I couldn't save them," I stated.

"Don't put that weight on your shoulders, Y/N. There's a whole world out there, waiting for us to explore it. Waiting for us to save it. That's what we Time Lord's do," the Doctor said. He was looking into your eyes. You couldn't tell if you really loved him or if it was out of pity. Both, you simply decided.

"Don't feel pity for me, Y/N. I'm over 900 years old. I've seen things that I am proud of and things that I'm not proud of. I-" You couldn't resist but to lean over and kiss him. You were surprised, because he kissed you right back. You looked and saw that your skin and his skin were glowing, just like how the TARDIS was glowing dust.

You ended the kiss and smiled at him.

"Well, I say it's time for another adventure, wouldn't you say?" the Doctor asked as he leaped up.

"Absolutely," you beamed.

You followed the Doctor as he went and started the TARDIS.

"So, Y/N L/N, of all  time and space, where do you want to go? What do you want to see?" the Doctor whispered in your ear.

"Well, crazy man, as long as we're together, you can show me anything," you smiled. You and the Doctor couldn't help but laugh.

As the TARDIS was making it's coming-and-going sound, a thought popped into your mind.

"Doctor, we left Jack!" You yelled over the TARDIS.

The Doctor gave you a worried look as the TARDIS landed....

Stay in tune for Part Two!