Chapter Thirty-Six

A/N: Hey all you fellow whovians! After when you read this new update, I want you to check out RainbowDashTimeLord's 10th x Reader story that she is currently writing! It's really amazing and I suggest you check it out! (Otherwise you might find yourself in a library *cough-cough*)Totally joking about that but please check out her story! It would really mean the world to her!
Thanks!
Enjoy!
You felt like it all had been a dream, but you were excited to get out of that annoying Chinese dress. You were laying your head on the Doctor's chest on the TARDIS's bed. You listened closely to his two heart beats. Both in rhythm and they were certainly both yours.
"Y/N, you know we have to be careful about this considering of, well, all the possiblities that could have an outcome to all of this," the Doctor said smoothly as he held your hand.
"We're just making love, Doctor, after all, " you took an awkward pause, "You are ok with this aren't you?" You flopped around placing both of your hands on his chest, looking into his eyes.
"Now, I wouldn't have just done all of that if I wasn't, would I?" the Doctor said as he softly nibbled your ear. You couldn't help but reveal a soft laugh.
"I understand that it's been awhile since,you- you had done this and I just wanted to know if you were ok with it," You told him as you cradled into his arms. His arms were full of protection, but yet there was another feeling that you couldn't describe. You tried to search his thoughts for an answer but his mind was off in what you would call la-la land.
"Doctor?" You softly asked. You looked up and smiled.
The TimeLord was sleeping peacefully.
You quietly pulled the blankets over the both of you without trying to wake him up. You snuggled deeply into his arms as you felt your mind wander, somewhere in the midst of your own dreams, with the Doctor next to you.