Chapter Fourty-Seven

"The Doctor isn't real, Amelia. Mr. Brunish told me of your," the man who you swear was the Doctor, paused, "condition."

"Rose,  Captain Jack, Martha and Mickey, " you started listing off the companions you had met.

"They aren't real, Amelia," the man insisted, tapping his pen on the desk, in four beats.

"That rhythm! I've heard it before, when we both regenerated. Doctor, please!" You walked over and looked him in the eyes. He looked back at you, you could swear you saw the pain in his eyes.

"Amelia," the man said in a soft tone.

"How the bloody hell did I get stuck in a seven year old body?" You hissed.

"You were born into it, Amelia. That's how," the man told you as he got up. He turned you around and started walking out the door.

"Doctor, I am not leaving you again," you sassed.

"It's for the best, Amelia. Five hundred and twenty-six," the man told you.

"What?" you were confused as the man who you were absolutely positive was the Doctor told you.

"Five hundred and twenty-six," the man said as he pushed you out the door. The woman who you now lived with was waiting out in the waiting room.

"How'd it go?" Your aunt got up as she saw what she thought was your therapist.

"Splendid. Amelia, see you soon and remember," the strange man said as he went back into his office.

"Five hundred and twenty-six," you mumbled under your breath.

"What was that dear?" Your auntie asked you as you and her proceeded out of the therapist building.

"Five hundred and twenty-six. Just something the Doctor told me," you say, still rather confused as you hopped into the back seat of the car.