Chapter Sixteen

"Even though you have no idea who I am, or the very least who you are, you are going to help me get back to the Palace," you ordered the Doctor.

"The Palace? I wonder if they have kittens there. Kittens are so so so adorable! With there little paws and there whiskers," the Doctor said in a cute childish way, while he pretended his arms were paws and made kitten noises.

"Concentrate, Doctor!" You said, wanting to slap him across the face.

"Doctor, that's quite a catchy name, don't you think? Doctor..." the Doctor mumbled, while he yet again appeared to be in a daze.

"Listen to me. You are going to help hold me up until we reach the Palace. Then, we'll have to find Jack," You instructed.

"Jack, where is he?" the Doctor asked as he looked around for him.
How come he can remember Jack and not me or himself? You thought. That was a question you would have to remember to ask the Doctor when he was back to his old self.

"Let's get going, Doctor," You said as he walked over to you. Surprisingly, he remembered his instructions.

He helped you up as you leaned agaisnt you. He awkwardly held your arm to get better support.

It was still raining and you hoped that the Doctor would still help you and not run off. You and the Doctor were about to the Palace doors, when a voice behind you startled you.

"Doctor?" You and the Doctor turned around.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" You asked, rather rudely.

"I'm Rose," the blonde hair girl replied as you saw another figure come behind her. You were rather confused, because he looked exactly like the Doctor.

"The Doctor has a twin?" you asked, rather dumbfounded. All of sudden, you felt yourself lose grip of the Doctor, as you fainted onto the ground.