Chapter Five

"The Buckhingham Palace! I should have known!" the Doctor exclamied as his words echoed the building.

"Doctor, what are we exactly looking for?" You asked.

"Something that the Daleks and Cyberman can control the whole world with, something like-"

"Something like the queen's diadem!"You both say at the same exact time. You laugh, but then your arm began to hurt. The Doctor watched as you grimaced in pain.

"Right, your arm," the Doctor said as he took out a weird looking screwdriver and put on your arm. It made a weird zapping noise but your arm instantly felt better. You looked down at your arm and then smiled at the Doctor.

"You wouldn't happen to be able to get me one of those would you?" You asked.

"This is the one and the only. Been with me ever since I became the Doctor," the Doctor smiled to himself, "those were good times."

There was a short silence and the Doctor finally stepped out of his gaze.

"Well, I guess-"

"Why, if it isn't the Doctor? Does this bring me good or bad news?" a voice behind you said. You and the Doctor turned around and you both smiled at each other.

"Your majesty," you said in a respectful voice.

Sorry for the cliff hanger! Will update soon! Thanks for all the votes and comments! That is what makes me continue to write this! Make sure you check out And Then There's Love (its a rough draft so it needs major editing)and I'm starting to write another story, Securing Our Dreams. I hope you have a lovely Xmas, my lovely bookworms! :D