Chapter Twelve

The TARDIS was parked about a half mile away from the Palace, the last place you saw Captain Jack. How did we even get seperated? You asked yourself. You were getting very impatient with the crutches, wishing you could run instead, not to mention it was downpouring still.

Your h/c hair was getting drenched and so was the rest of your body. You made it to the front of the Palace.

No Hooligans in sight. Perfect, you thought, almost to perfect. You walked up the the Palace front doors. You sighed a sigh of relief when you saw Captain Jack inside. He was fighting the Hooligans, hand-on-hand combact. You saw something dangling out of his pocket. Something like a crown.
The diadem! You happily thought as you snuck in.

"Y/N! TAKE THIS!" the Captain yelled as he threw the diadem through the air. You gracefullt caught it.

"Take it back to the Doctor!" Jack yelled.

"But the Hooligans got-" You were interuppted by your own scream.

You watched hopelessly as the Captain fell to the ground, twitching.

"Come to us, my darling," you heard the Hooligan who got Captain Jack say.

"Never, never!" You shouted as you started to limp out the front doors when more Hooligans were coming in.

You were surrounded by Hooligans and you had no way to escape