Chapter Forty-Six

You woke up with a start. You moved your head, looking at the room you now have to call home. You got up from under the covers and walked over to the door.  You placed youe tiny hand on the doorknob, but pulled it away slowly. You turned around and walked over to your mirror.
You studied your body image and you couldn't help but get mad. For heaven's sake, you were only seven! You didn't want to relive another childhood, let alone wait for the Doctor.
The Doctor.
You begin to hurry downstairs toward what you saw was the kitchen.
"Another new psychiatrist?" you heard the familiar voice of the woman from last night.
"Alright, I'll bring her there in an half hour," the woman sighed as she hung up the phone.
You started to make your way to her.
"Oh Amelia, I was just about to wake you. You have to go to your psychiatrist today. Mr. Brunish quit, it sounds like you will have a different psychiatrist," the woman explained.
"Psychiatrist?" You jumped as you heard your voice. It sounded meak and childish.
"Yes, Amelia.  It's where you tell the person about your crazy dreams about the Doctor. Heaven forbid, Melody should start going to these meetings too. She's the one who gets you wound up about the Doctor," the woman shook her head slowly.
"You should get dressed, love. We'll be leaving in ten minutes."
You walked back up the stairs and into your room. You opened your dresser and your nose schruched up as you saw your clothes. You were going to have to get used to these, you assumed.
*****************************
"And don't forget to tell him about the dream last night where you almost scared me to death when you screamed," the woman insisted as she took your coat.
You nod your head in reply as you entered the office. It was rather a strange set up. A typical couch, desk and a little TV. The man who was supposed to help you was dozing on his desk, with his head down.
"Um, excuse me," you gently tugged the man's jacket.
"Huh? Oh, sorry. You must be Amelia then?" the man asked you as you examined him. An old brown jacket with a red bow tie.
How strange, you rather thought.
"Amelia?" the man questioned you as you stared at him rather intensely.
"You're the Doctor aren't you?" You asked him as his smile went away from his face.