THE LOVE NEST

****The next morning, Taehyung wakes up with the sound of their doorbell. He's about to ignore it knowing that it's not his apartment anyway when two things popped in his head. First, Jimin sent him a message that he's not going home the previous night and second is Jeongguk's voice telling him that Seokjin will contact him first hour in the morning today.The art student forces himself to get up from his bed to check whoever it is who keeps ringing their doorbell. He just fell asleep a while ago because he couldn't fall asleep last night.

Taehyung is still sleepy when he opens the door. He didn't even bother to check his reflection in the mirror because well, he doesn't give a damn about his appearance anyway.And yet, he wants to regret all his life decisions when he saw a handsome man standing outside the door.

"Good morning, I'm looking for a boy called Kim Taehyung. Is he here?" the handsome man with a hand full of different designer's paperbags asked. Even his voice sounds so...handsome.Taehyung didn't even realized that his mouth is slightly open while staring blankly at him.

Yugyeom lifts his eyebrow when he noticed that the boy in front of him is not responding."Uhmmmm excuse me..I was---" 

 "Kim Taehyung..yes, that's me." the boy finally blurted out.Yugyeom frowns as he checks the boy out in front of him. Seokjin, his boss informed him that the boy is pretty and needs only a little touch up but now that he's staring at him, 'little' is way understatement!Taehyung looks horrible with his messy fading mint hair, his DIY shirt is way too old too and omg, he's wearing tons of plastic & fake jewelries!

Now it's Taehyung's turn to frown when he notice the distaSte on the man's face.

 "Excuse me, I'm Taehyung so???" he uttered.The handsome man seems to remember why is he there again and so he smiled awkwardly at him. 

 'FAKE!' Taehyung wants to roll his eyes with the sight.

"Oh, right! I'm sorry about that Taehyung but my name is Kim Yugyeom and I was sent by my boss Mr. Kim Seokjin to deliver all these to you." Yugyeom introduces himself to the younger boy who's now looking at him with wide eyes too. 

 "You are Mr. Kim's assistant? But I thought he is Mr. Jeon's assistant?" Taehyung asked, not even throwing a glance at the goods Yugyeom is giving him. 

 "Well, that's true but he's more than Mr. Jeon's assistant and yes, Mr. Kim has 3 more assistants but today he sent me to give you these & to drive you back to the company."

"Oh wow!...wait.. those stuffs are mine?!" Taehyung exclaimed when it finally downs on him that Yugyeom is there to give him the good stuffs!

 "Yes. So please take them now. I'm going to wait inside the car and please just come out whenever you are ready. Mr. Kim is waiting."

Taehyung accepted the bags from the handsome man but instead of going in and prepare himself already he stopped and called him again. 

 "Im sorry Yugyeom-ssi, but can you tell Mr. Kim that I couldn't come now? I have a class this morning so can I meet him in the afternoon?"

"But Mr. Kim said that---""Thank you for coming and bringing these presents Yugyeom-ssi. I have to prepare for my class now." Taehyung interrupted him before he closes the door.

 Yugyeom wants to yell at the rude boy but decided to call his boss and inform him exactly what happened. To his surprise, Seokjin just laughs at him when he heard what happened.

 "Why are you even laughing hyung? Who is this boy anyway?" Yugyeom asked, a little annoyed at his boss slash cousin.

 "Thanks Yuggy, your job there is done. Just come back in the office now."