DOLL VS. ANGEL

The ride towards Taehyung's place is uneventful since Jeongguk is already too annoyed with the reason why they are there. Taehyung can feel it too so he chose to keep quiet for now and made a mental note that he'll just make it up to him later. He asked the older to wait before he finally stepped out of the car. He is walking towards the apartment when he's thinking of a good excuse he could tell his best friend for his sudden departure.He entered the flat still in deep thoughts so he almost jumps out when Yoongi talked.

 "Tanna, your dad's here."

Taehyung fakes a smile upon seeing Yoongi whom he realized is friend with Jeongguk!He doesn't know how close the two are or if they're really friends but he has seen the two together in news papers before. He gulps knowing that Jeongguk is just outside their apartment.

"Yoongi hyung! Why are you here?!" he blurted out of nervousness. Good thing that Yoongi just looks at him before picking up Tannie again.

 "Tanna, I guess your dad haven't been sleeping lately again. Tell him to take a rest and just accept my help so he could stop thinking of paying me and your uncle Mini already." Yoongi told the dog just to not embarrassed Taehyung again. 

 The young boy almost feels so guilty when he heard the older's kindness to him. Yoongi might be rich & famous but contrary to his image as Agust D, he really is a warm person.

"Hyung..." Taehyung walks lazily towards Yoongi and sit beside him. He might not want to lie to him but when he remembers the contract he just signed, he knows he has no choice but not to tell him or Jimin the truth. So instead of lying, he just rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder. He stayed like that for few minutes and just watch his Tannie play with his feet before he finally muster his courage to speak again.

 "Actually hyung I'm leaving today and I might not come as often as I do now." he started.Yoongi pulled away and gave him a questioning look without saying a word. Taehyung almost panics because he feels like Yoongi can read what's in his head too.

 "I found a job hyung and they offered me good compensation with free accommodation so I accepted the job." Taehyung said, not wanting to give details.

"Does Jimin knows about this?" Yoongi asked. 

 "Know what? What do I need to know?" Jimin suddenly appeared from the kitchen.Taehyung swallowed and uttered a silent prayer that his ears won't turn red the moment he opens his mouth again or else Jimin will know he's lying.

"Taebear! What is my sweetheart talking about?" Jimin asked again when Taehyung remains quiet. 

 "Oh, I got a job Mini! They even offered me free accommodation so I'm gonna move in there today." he said while faking another smile towards his bestfriend. 

 "Another job? Taebear! OMG, that would be like your third job! No Kim Taehyung! I'm not letting you worked your ass off and be dead before you actually achieve your dreams!" Jimin disapproved.

 "But Mini, I already resigned from my other two part time jobs because this one pays a lot more than the two combined. Besides, I will still come here every now and then." Taehyung said hoping that his best friend won't ask more questions but the moment Jimin opens his mouth he knows he got no choice but to lie to him. 

 "Fine, where's this new job of yours?" he asked, still doubtful.

Taehyung gulps again. His head is trying to think fast when his phone rings.He breathes out, thanking whoever the caller is only to get nervous more when he heard the familiar voice.