SUGAR MONEY

****2 DAYS LATER, TAEHYUNG'S TRIP TO BUSAN DAY****

 Jeon Jeonguk is glaring at the 2 huge traveling bags on his sofa in the middle of his living room. He already knows Taehyung is leaving today but that doesn't mean it made him feel any good because he doesn't. 

 "Hyung..."

The CEO look around with a frown only to be greeted with an angel. Taehyung looks so fluffy with his oversized cardigan but what makes him even more adorable is his beret. He looks beautiful, ethereal even but Jeongguk doesn't smile because that beauty will be gone in three days.

"Aren't you going to the office today hyung?" Taehyung asked while putting some of his things inside his bag.

 "Later." 

Jeongguk replied with a pout and it is only then when Taehyung finally realized something."Omg, Gukkie hyung I'm sorry. If this is about Tannie, I can bring him to Jimin while Im gone. You don't have to worry about him." Taehyung said when he spotted Jeongguk staring at his baby who's busy playing inside his playpen. 

 Jeongguk just shakes his head off.

 "No angel. Tannie and I will be fine here. We'll just miss you, that's all "

Taehyung's eyes widened upon hearing the older man said that as if it was nothing. The past few days has been peaceful between the two of them and now that he's thinking about it, he realized how they bot unconsciously attached themselves to each other already.

 They have been sleeping in the living room too since they're either watching a film or playing Cooky Adventures until they both fell asleep on the couch or sometimes on the carpeted floor with their fluffy blanket and pillows. And now that he's leaving, he understands why Jeongguk suddenly feels that way because he's sure that he will miss the older man too. 

 Without thinking, Taehyung walks towards Jeongguk and bumps his head on his back since the CEO is still not looking at him.

 "I'm gonna miss you too hyung. But dont worry, I'll see you in three days."

Jeongguk sighs, he knows he's being so childish right now so he forced himself to feel better, turning around so he could hug Taehyung properly. They stayed like that for few minutes before the younger of the two pulled away.

 "I have to go hyung. I don't wanna be late."

Jeongguk frowns. He hates how he needs to let go of the other. He wanted to tell Taehyung that they could stay like that for hours and he'll just send him to Busan through a private plane but he knows the younger won't agree with him. Taehyung never wanted grandiose things.

If there's one thing he likes more about the young art student is his ability to make things beautiful and the way he prefers different than grand. He can't blame him, he has learned in the past few days that just like him, Taehyung is an orphan too who has been taking care of himself since he was 13. He remembers Tata his online friend whom he met around that time too and that is why Jeongguk fell in love with the same person even more. He vowed to himself that Taehyung will never be alone anymore and that he doesn't have to settle anymore as long as he's alive. He will make the boy the happiest and he will help him achieve all his dreams too. The two shared one more tight hug before he finally let him go.

 "I'll drive you to the university then." Jeongguk said before taking his luggage with him.Taehyung smiled at him.