HOT & COLD

Jeongguk found out that tasting Taehyung's lips is dangerous because it's too addictive for his liking. He likes how sweet the boy on his lap is and this time, he didn't even think twice when he finally decided to carry him bridal style while still kissing him on the lips. 

The CEO remembers the sleeping doggo few feet away from them and since he's being so frustrated a while ago, he wanna make sure that this time no one else will interrupt him from playing with his doll.

 "Wanna take a bath together angel? I'm sure the warm water of the jacuzzi will relax your tired body." Jeongguk said while already climbing the staircase going to the jacuzzi area.Taehyung might not say it out loud but he got really so excited to hear that so he nods eagerly at the older too. 

 "Sure hyung..that sounds nice." he mumbles.

Jeongguk didn't waste time as he carried Taehyung to the balcony where his jacuzzi is located. He carefully put down the boy on the edge while still continuously kissing him. He likes how despite the whole day being outside, Taehyung still smells like his favorite sweet wine.

The two continues to kiss each other but Jeongguk's hands are too busy removing Taehyung's clothes. The younger didn't even notice that he's only wearing his black silk underwear already because he's being carried away with the older's touches and kisses. He loves how Jeongguk makes him feel so wanted with the quiet praises and every touch of his lips on every inch of his skin.

 "Hyung, let's remove this too." Taehyung whines while slowly unbuttoning Jeongguk shirt too. And since the CEO is already eager to have a taste of the younger he just proceeds and remove all his clothing leaving nothing. Taehyung of course can't help but to lick his lips again upon seeing the perfectly chiseled body of the young rich and handsome CEO who's about to devour him.The young art student knows that tonight will be the night that he'll probably surrender his V card. Taehyung suddenly feels the rush of emotion inside him, his c*ck slowly getting harder with the display of a full course meal in front of him.

 Jeongguk..well, is not better than him based on his erected c*ck that keeps twitching.

The two finally decided to get into the jacuzzi, the warm water welcoming them both and just like what Jeongguk told Taehyung, it truly relaxes his tired muscles. The two are both trying to hold back based on the way they're keeping their hands to themselves except when the older of the two pulled Taehyung closer to him already making him sit between his legs while his back is resting on his chest. Taehyung gasped when he felt Jeongguk's hard c*ck brushing along the crack of his lower cheeks. His face immediately turn red when he imagines it.

Jeongguk hooked his fingers under the waistband of Taehyung's black silk underwear and tugged it down, glancing down at the younger to ask for some sort of approval but Taehyung is just biting his lower lip again as if he's also anticipating what he's gonna do with him tonight.

The CEO smirked and took off the underwear completely & tossed it somewhere on the floor before he quickly let his hand wrap around Taehyung's already hard c*ck.

 "I've been wanting to do this to you since last night." he whispered as he slowly glide his lips on Taehyung's neck.

"Really hyung?" Taehyung asked as sort of a rhetorical question. His words came out so airy as a moan from the feeling of Jeongguk's hand wrapped tightly around him, moving way too slowly as if punishing him for keeping him waiting for so long.

 "Yes. Have been thinking of fxcking you in every corner of the house." Jeongguk replied, this time connecting his lip to Taehyung's very own.The younger almost came undone at just Jeongguk's words and his hands slowly massaging his c*ck but he knew he wanted his first to last longer.