~Chapter Ten~

It has been about an hour and a half since the little rejection, and I had gone home. Julie said something about finding Flynn, and after what happened today, I didn't really want to get into a war zone. So here I am, sitting in my bed, reading, Scooby's head resting on my legs, just trying to enjoy life. That is, until I heard my phone start ringing.

Scooby's head shot up at the noise and I groaned. I reached over for the nightstand to grab my phone, trying my hardest not to move from my position.

After finally finishing my quest, I answered the call.

Hello?

Hey Maggie, it's me Julie. I need a little favor.

...And that is...?

I told Flynn about the ghosts, and she freaked. Could you come over again and play with me.

But Julie! I just got to the best part of my book!

If I don't convince her, she's gonna tell my dad. Then it's back to the doctor. I only have 25 minutes.

I had thought it over a few seconds.

Fine. But nect time your Aunt bakes cookies, your giving them to me.

Deal. Now please try and get here as fast as you can.

The iphone beeped, signaling the end of the conversation.

I slowly got up from the bed, the warmth of the Scooby leaving me. I put on my sneakers, grabbed Scooby's leash, and we were out the door.

~Time Skip~

A knock was heard on the big, white doors of the studio. When I got here, we had 20 minutes before Flynn would arrive and we would have to play. Hardly any time at all to learn a new song.

Julie jogged over to open the doors. "Thanks for coming," she chuckles. "We just wanted to rehearse the song so it was perfect, which it's not, but whatever."

"More like learn the song," I mumbled, guitar in hand.

Flynn's face was one of annoyence and disbelief. "No, if I'm gonna hear a song with song with your imaginary ghost band, I want it to be perfect, so get back in there." She started pointing around the studio. "All of you. You too."

"They're not out here."

"Oh, I know."

Julie moved aside and let Flynn walk in. There was a look of surprise and concern when her eyes fell upon me, moving to Scooby who was lazily laying on the couch.

"You brought Mags into this?!"

"Technically, I came here on my own accord," I breathed out.

Julie sighed at our statement. "She can see them too. Anyways, are you ready guys?" 

"Excuse me?" We turned our heads to see Reggie standing next to Flynn. "Can you tell her to move, please? I don't really like going through her body repeatedly." 

Julie takes a look at Flynn. "Uh, actually, can you sit by Scooby? Reggie needs some space to rock out, and he feels kinda weird walking through you."

Flynn looks at us and laughs. 

"Boy, when you create a world, you really live in it?"

"Just sit," Julie pleads. She pulls up a chair and lightly pushes Flynn into it. 

"Please take the time to notice that there is no hologram equipment in the room, so feel free to look around," I add.

As Julie goes to stand at the music machine, Flynn crosses her arms and leans back in the chair.

"The guys took a poem I wrote about you and Maggie and put it to music."

"Aww, I wish I didn't have to talk to your dad after this."

I roll my eyes.

"It's called 'Flying Solo.' Hope you like it."

I look over at Reggie and our eyes meet. I take this time to give him a nod, wishing us luck. He grins and returns the gesture, his contagious smile reaching my face.

Our eyes were brought back to Julie's figure as she started the playing.

(A/N - Just imagine Maggie playing guitar, with little singing. This song is from Julie it Flynn, so I didn't feel the need to give Maggie a part.)

We all giggle and pull ourselves into a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 778

A/N - Hey guys and welcome back to another chapter of "Ghost Bumps"!

I'm really sorry for posting differently than I usually do. Teachers seem to think that they should flood us with work at the end of school. I'm also now in a musical, so rehearsals are gonna take away from me writing (Just Ensamble).

I just finished the prologue of the new fanfiction, so stay tuned for it cause I'm putting my heart and soul into it.

Anyways, please Like, Comment, and Share with all your friends!