Chapter 30

Hello just a reminder that in my story Chat blanc akumatization has nothing to do with the one on the show . You won't need to read that part again but in case you want a refresher on what happened you can always just read chapter 19

"Hope I'm not late for the family dinner," Lila smirked as she calmly entered the room.

Gabriel was the first to respond to her. "How can you be late when you weren't even invited?"

She boldly walked forwards while the others stumbled backward trying to create as much distance as possible from her. Although she lacked the height and the posture that gave old Hawkmoth his threatening look, she certainly knew how to be menacing. Her smile was malicious and wrathful, her steps were chilling calm and marked by the sound of the infamous Hawkmoth cane hitting the floor. With an overconfident smirk, she answered, "Don't worry because I'll be on my way as soon as I get what's mine."

She pointed to Adrien. After waiting so long, she would finally have what she wanted... and she wouldn't let anyone get in her way.

Gabriel took several steps forward placing himself between Lila and her main target. She tried to go past him, but he grabbed her arm and threatened, "Don't you dare come near my son."

"Adrien will be mine!" Her arms swung the cane in one anger-filled movement proving how mad she was at him. Luckily, Gabriel dodged it.

The Adrienette couple took one look at each other before their adrenaline took over. They realized they had to take the opportunity and run out of the dining room so they could transform and stop Hawklila? Lilamoth? Whatever she was.

While they ran, Lila laughed in Gabriel's face despite him being able to hold off each of her attacks and keep her way from Adrien and Marinette. She took another swing and asked, "Do you really think you can stop me?"

He knew he didn't need to stop her. His plan was to just buy enough time for Marinette and Adrien to transform and come back to defeat her. After successfully avoiding another of her charges he asked, "Do you really think you can get away with this? Attack me in my own house?"

Hawklila grinned proudly. "You're just jealous that the student finally surpassed the master."

Gabriel slid past another of her swings and forced her to the ground. "Don't give yourself too much credit."

Even after being thrown to the ground, she still kept her confidence. "You always like to act so superior to everyone, don't you? Today I'll show you I'm better. I will do what you failed to do all these years and get the miraculous."

Lila attacked him with the cane and hit his leg. Despite the pain, he still confidently got up and asked, "Foolish child, do you even have any idea what that wish can do?"

She smirked as she revealed her plan "It can erase you, Marinette, and her bratty child... not to mention finish Ladybug off and still leave enough power to make Adrien love me forever."

He grabbed her cane and used it to push her against a wall. "Not even the miraculous wish is powerful enough to make him love you."

Furious and trapped by Gabriel, she had no other choice. With little struggle, she managed to free one arm long enough to use it to grab the cane and release an akuma.

Gabriel barely had time to react before he heard her voice whispering inside his own brain. Her tone was creepily soothing and inviting. It was almost impossible to resist. "I know how much you miss your wife and how much you care for your grandchild. I can bring her back without any trouble. All you have to do is bring me Adrien and the miraculous."