chapter 32

Hello I know it's been a while, I'll be honest,I wrote this chapter and rewrote it at least 4 times because I could never be completely satisfied with it . Since this is such an important chapter I might improve it later but for now I decided to post it. I'm sorry for the delay , my dear readers but to make it up to all of you I have a little spoiler at the end

The sun had begun to set, in the process painting what was once blue skies with a lovely soft pink color. Marinette really admired the beauty and the romance of the city. Honestly, she didn't know if it was the magic of living in Paris or the fact she was going on a special date with Adrien but no matter where she looked she saw love and bliss.

It really was the perfect day to go out with her kitty. She was so happy he decided to plan a date for them. Although planning things was usually her territory, she had to hand it to him when it came to the romance department.

Near the Seine and standing outside the wonderful cruise called "Làmour Etterner," the bluenette could hardly believe her kitty had chosen such a wonderful and gorgeous place for their date. With a smile and a sense of intrigue she hopped on board. Once inside she was immediately drawn to a trail of red roses.

Like a ladybug drawn to flowers, Marinette started following the roses knowing they were leading her to her prince.

As she followed the trail, the distinct sound of a single piano started to get louder. As the notes kept being played and replayed, she felt both her feet and heart start to go along with the melody.

Every key played... every rose... every step... combined to make her heart beat faster.

She continued forward in rhythm with the song letting her ears and heart guide her to her kitty. After cruising across the ship, she found herself entering a ballroom.

A smile bloomed on her face as she entered and saw him on the other side.

He looked like a real prince with an elegant black suit and a green tie that perfectly matched his beautiful eyes. His fingers danced across the keys of the piano to set up the mood. The way he smiled and played on the grand white piano was enough to leave the bluenette mesmerized. It was times like this that she had found it hard to believe that the gorgeously wonderful blond in front of her was her boyfriend.

Feeling the way she was looking at him, Adrien almost missed the next note. She was looking at him with so much affection in her gorgeous bluebell eyes that it made it almost impossible to concentrate. With her looking so pretty, the temptation to stop playing, run to her, and hold her in his arms was almost too much for him to take.

Always unable to resist his bugaboo, he peeked once or twice to see her. As she walked to him with tender smiles and an ivory dress, a picture began to form in his mind. He could just imagine her walking down the aisle with that same smile and just being the prettiest bride in the world. Knowing that the bluenette would hopefully be his fiancé by the end of the night made Adrien feel like the luckiest cat in the world.

In perfect synchrony as always, she reached him just as he finished the song.

As soon as the final note was played Adrien finally had the chance to focus all his attention on her. He always called her princess, but on that night and under that light, she looked like a queen to him. Her loose blue hair brushed her shoulders like waves on the ocean and her smile lit up the room more than all the candles combined. The ivory tone of her short white dress made her eyes and her hair stand out.

"My kitty," she whispered, her eyes looking at him with the same admiration he looked at her.

"My princess," he whispered back, making her blush slightly. He loved it when his bug got flustered like that.