Chapter 16

"I just figured since you left with your ex he'd leave with his and get back at you for it." He shrugs like it's nothing.

"But he should know that I wouldn't do anything like that!" Alice snaps standing up running her hand through her hair not crying anymore just angry. "We just had this conversation today about how I feel about having sex right now." He gives her a confused look and she turns away from him so her back is facing him and she shakes her head.

"What do you mean?" He asks genuinely confused as to What she was referring to. Alice signs and turns back around to him.

"He knows I can't have sex, well I can I just don't feel ok doing it right now because I'm sick." Once again Wesley looks at her very confused.

"If this is about what I said earlier I-" she cuts him off shakes her head.

"No I'm actually sick." She signs looking down at her feet and he stands up walking in front of her lifting her head as he looks in her glossy eyes "I have cancer Wesley." She lets out so quietly that he barely hears her but he gasps stepping back a little.

"Wait what?" He asks making sure he heard her correctly.

"I have cancer." She says louder and he just looks at her in disbelief. All these different thoughts running through his head as he doesn't know what to say.

"Wh-when did you find out?"

"After I had gabby. I've been in and out of hospitals ever since. You have no idea how many times I wanted just to come back to you but slowly after time I made myself believe that I really hated you when in reality I needed you." He just stands there dumb founded he really wish he knew this information before he scratched the back of his neck .

"I uh, I'll be right back." He turns and walks out the living room leaving Alice standing there crying and she sits back down on the couch calming down as to she's been through an emotional roller coaster today and  she just needs to chill for a minute so she doesn't over work herself.

In the other room Wesley is yelling at someone on the phone.

"I'm done! I back out the plan."

"What why!? Faze two is complete were doing great!" The other person says sound confused.

"I just leaned something really important and I need to actually be there for her without being a part of this!" He snaps.

"No! I need you for this plan to be finished completely." He rolls his eyes as if the person can see him.

"Well find someone else cause I can't hurt her more then I already has!"

"That was the plan! I thought you hated her for what she did to you!"

"I did! But I can't hurt her I just can't."

"So what are you saying? You actually love her? Because you were supposed to ruin her life that's what I told you her address for!"

"I do love her and her life is already ruined there's no way I'm gonna be the one causing her more pain."

"What about your daughter! Didn't you want to take her from Alice just like you said you wanted to just like she did to you don't forget that!"

"Listen I'm done ok she's letting me see our daughter and she's hurting in more ways then you think so that's it I back out find someone else to finish your plan but just don't hurt her she's already probably going to break up with Fp so faze three would be complete you can handle the rest have fun." He hangs up and signs running his hands through his hair before yelling and throwing his phone at the fridge making it shatter and break in half.

Alice hears in the other room and quickly stands up running to the other room to see what's going on. Once she gets to the room she sees Wesley on the ground with his hands over his face back against the counter and his elbows resting on his knees.

"Hey what's the matter ." She walks over to him and slowly sits in front on him and removes his hands from his face.

"I'm sorry." She shakes her head and pulls him into her chest stroking his hair this time.

"Don't be sorry I'm tired of hearing people be sorry."

They stay like that for a couple minutes until Alice decided she needs to call her mom to check on gabby and let her know she'd be home tomorrow which her mother wasn't happy about.

"You should be mad at me right now." Wesley says as Alice walks back into the living room.

"Why?"

"Cause I did kinda kidnap you, I mean I left when you were sleep that wasn't right." She shakes her head.

"No you were right we needed to talk, and I needed to know the truth about everything including Fp." She rolls her eyes annoyed again. "We have a complicated past and even after all these year after what happened I still feel safe with you cause I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose." She smiles walking over to the couch he was sitting on and taking his hands into hers.

He can't help but feel guilty so he just gives her a small smile.

"Look at me." She whispers and he slowly moves his head and looks into her eyes. "To answer your question from before about having a family, I'm willing to give us another try if you are." She places both of her hands on his checks then they travel to the back of his neck playing with the little hairs.

"I can't wait to meet our little girl." He chuckles still feeling completely guilty as of the moment but try's to hide it the best he can.

Alice wasn't 100% sure if she was making the right choice or not but she was doing what she thought she should have done years ago and let her daughter have a father her real father which she really deserved to have both of her parents in her life. So her eyes flicker to his lips and he notices and does the same and they both lean in meeting each other half way as their lips touch for the first time in almost 5 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok cuz why do I lowkey ship it😳😭 just joking(for legal reasons of course)👀btw if you were wondering who Wesley is :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ok cuz why do I lowkey ship it😳😭 just joking(for legal reasons of course)👀btw if you were wondering who Wesley is :

Y'all see what I did there 😏😂