Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, a pounding head ache and my stomach hurting like hell.

"Mommy!" I hear my daughters voice on the monitor.

I stand up and feel a little dizzy I know exactly what's going on this happens more frequently then it should, I slowly walk to my daughters room which lucky isn't that far and I see her sitting on the bed waiting for me to come get her.

"Mommy I been waiting all monin."

"Aw im sorry baby why didn't you come wake me up?" I know the answer to that already.

"I don't like weaving me room wifout you...duh!" For a 2 year old almost 3 she has an attitude just like her mother.

"Well come on then it's bath time." She holds her arms out so I can pick her up but I'm to weak right now and I feel bad I have to say no.

"Sorry baby mommy doesn't feel to good right now I can pick you up but I can hold your hand." She gets up and grads my hand.

After attempting to give her a bath I got her dressed and called the babysitter.

"Ok baby can u sit on mommy's bed and watch tv till Mandy gets here?"

"Yes mama." She nods and I turn the tv on for her.

I took a shower which was a little easier now cause I'm not as weak as I was and I managed to get my self ready for work. Mandy helped me by doing gabby's hair.

"Ok are you to ready to come with me?" I asked Mandy and gabby they both nod and we walk out the door to my car.

••••••••••

When we arrived at the house I'm working on I send Mandy and gabby to the park that's right across the street.

I see that Fp and his team already arrived.

"Well hello there boss lady." Fp says with a smile.

"Hi" I give him a weak smile suddenly feeling sick and weak again.

"Hey everything ok?" He asks see as I went pale.

"Yea yea fine." I start coughing and I know what's going to happen so I try to turn away but I just lean up again the car and slowly start to fall and then I see blood on my hand after wiping my nose and Fp look shocked and worried when I look up at him.

"O-omg Alice are you ok" that was a stupid question I'm sitting on the ground coughing up blood and have a nose bleed do I look ok.

"I-I" that's all I could get out I'm coughing uncontrollably and now I'm actually scared.

"Oh my gosh Alice what the hell is happening!?."

I turn and see Mandy running over to me with gabby in her arms. I try shaking my head no but I'm to weak.

"ALICE! Sir you have to take her to the hospital she's sick!"

Fp Quickly picks me up bridal style and sits me in the front seat of my car. Mandy runs to the back seat wit gabby as Fp runs to the driver side. Once Fp gets in the car that's the last thing I remember as I pass out.

••••••••

Later I wake up to see my doctor staring at me with a disappointing look.

"Alice I told you to take it easy after last time."

"Last time?" Fp says from the other side of the room.

I look over to where the voice came from and see Fp holding gabby but I don't see Mandy.

"She didn't tell you?" The doctor ask Fp and he shakes his head. Jamie(doctor) was about to tell him what's wrong with me but I put my hand on her and look at her with pledging eyes.

"Please." I say quietly du to my dry mouth.

"Alice you have to tell the people that you work with especially with your sickness anything can happen and they might not know what to do." I look at her with annoyance, she smiles knowing she won.

"Alice has...cancer." I turn my head not looking his way as tears start coming down my eyes.

"Oh my-" Fp gasps.

I wipe my tears and look at him.

"Surprise" I give him a sad smile.

Couple seconds later Mandy comes in with water in her hand and walks over to me..I quietly grad it and start dinking it I forgot everyone was watching me as I chugged down the water. Jamie laughs a little and starts to walk out the door.

"Take it easy plz Alice I'll be back soon." And she walks out the door.

"Mandy can you bring me gabby plz?" She nods and I sit up a little.

"Hey baby."

"Mama sick." She pouts a little.

"Yea baby mamas sick but it's ok I'm getting better." I hate lying to her but I'm not going to tell her that I'm gonna I may die.

"Weally?"

"Really." I kiss her cheek and she snuggles up agents me.

10 minutes later I look down and she was sleep I look around the room to see Fp staring at me and Mandy reading a book.

"Hey Mandy can you take her home please when she wakes up make sure she eats lunch."

"No problem Alice we'll be back." So come over and take gabby carefully.

"Thank you." She nods and walks out the door. I turn back to Fp.

"You know you can leave right." He still stair's at me.

"Can't I don't have a car."

"There's such this call Uber you know." He just shakes his head.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He finally says I was waiting for that.

"I don't like talking about it." I look away for a second.

"You should have told me." He gets up and walk over to me.

"Why Fp it's not like you care why would you...why would anyone care!?" I tired to sound mad but it came out more sad if anything.

" i'm your coworker now Alice and I thought maybe we could be friends."

" Your such a softie I can't be friends with you." I laugh a little trying to lighten the mood.

"How can you manage to be so strong?"

"I like to stay positive all the time....when I'm being a bitch it's usually just me trying to cover up how I really feel cause if you really get to know me I'm actually a real big softie just like you." He Chuckles

"I don't like opening up to people I have to really know you to actually tell you all the things I'm telling you now...your a lucky guy Fp." I smile at him.

"Oh I know." We both laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While writing this I had so many doubts like should I really do this early in the story but then I realized it fit perfectly sorry for the big shocker hope you guys enjoyed it new chapter coming soon❤️!