Chapter 10

I wake up at 5am and go downstairs to get gabbys party ready it doesn't start till 2:00 but I like to be prepared.

As I'm finishing the last finishing touches I hear someone open a door.

"Hello!" I turn around and don't see anyone.

"What the hell." I whisper.

"Alice what are you doing up thi- wow." Fp walking into the living room.

"Fp you scared the hell out of me!" I breath.

"Sorry it looks great, but do you know what time it is?" I walks over to me.

"No but I know I got up at 5."

"It's 6:40 you did this so quick."

"It didn't feel quick." I laugh sitting on the couch taking a break.

"You know your not supposed to be working at hard."

"I feel fine though." I lean my head on his shoulder when he sits next to me.

"Did you wrap the presents?"

"Yea I did last night so something can distract me." I laugh.

"From? You ok?" He asked confused

"From you." I look up at him and he laughs.

"Oh yea...forgot I did that." He chuckles placing his finger where there's a big bright red mark.

"Your gonna pay for that you know, that's gonna take a lot to cover up." I push his arm a little.

I look at him in the eyes and kiss him, well make-out with him.

"I have a surprise for gabby but more for both of you." He says when we pull away and I look at him weirdly.

"You know i don't think you should talk about me daughter after we make-out, it's not a good mix." His eyes widen and he smacks his forehead.

"Sorry." He kiss me again.

I move into his lap my mouth traveling down his neck. After doing what I wanted I kiss his lips again.

"Alice-" he stops. "Your making me horny."

"Well maybe that's what I want." I smirk moving down as I kiss his chest.

He catches my head before getting to where I wanted it.

"No." He whispers.

"What's wrong...scared?" I smirk standing up in front of him.

"You can't." I look at him confused.

"Who says?" I put my hands on his thighs leaning over so my face is close to his and my nighty hags low so he can see my cleavage.

"I-yo-w-your- your doctor said." He struggles with his words as my hand travel up and down his thigh.

"She said no sex as in I can't be pleased not you."

"That's not fair Alice I'm not gonna let you do that."

"Life's not fair Fp....I just want to please my man now let me." I scold and unbuckled his pants this time he didn't stop me.

____________

"Oh yea Alice my family is coming." Fp says as we walks in my room.

"Well that's great...I forgot to mention that gabbys father's family is coming." I look up at him.

"Oh, is he coming?" He asked

"No we don't speak.....the only reason his family is coming because I still talk to his sister a lot so that would be rude not to invite."

"You know I never asked this...did she ever meet him?"

"No." I sign.

"Well I thought he was dead so.." I shake my head.

"You probably got that information from me...he's dead to me."

"Mm." He laughs.

"I'm glad the kids are still sleep and in there own room." I lay on the bed.

"You know I'm glad they didn't wake up earlier." I laugh at him.

"Actually I don't know why I laughed that would have been terrible...how would we explain that to 4 and 5 year olds."

"Yea that wasn't very smart of us." He lays back with me.

"I didn't see you complaining at that moment." I turn my head.

"Your right, I'm not gonna complain the whole day cause of that." He kisses my nose and gets up.

"You wanna join me in the shower." He smirks.

"Gosh I need to be cleared already." I say walking into the bathroom with him.

___________

After we got out the shower we got dressed and got the kids up and ready I didn't want gabby doing down stairs yet so they were watching a movie in my room. While I finished with the food in the kitchen.

"Alright baby I'm gonna go get your surprise I'll be back." He kisses me.

"Oh yea I forgot about that. But why did you get me something to it's not my birthday?"

"Well you did have to give birth today so..." he smiles.

"Your to cute!" I kiss him and he walks to the door.

I finish with the food and bring one little present upstairs.

"How's the movie going?" I say walking in.

They all say good then gabby spots the present.

"Is that for me!?" She gets up excited.

"Yes it is...your first present to open." I hand her it and she starts unwrapping.

Jake and James are smiling when they see the box knowing what it is.

Her face lights up when she sees it.

"Oh my goodness! Thank you mommy."she hugs me.

"This on is from all of us, open it." She opens the locket and it's a picture with me,her,Jake,James and Fp.

"Happy birthday." The twins say hugging her.

I hear the doorbell then look at the time it's 1:47 the party is about to start meaning that must be someone.

"Ok I'm gonna get the door guys you stay up here no peeking."

I walk downstairs and open the door.

"Hermione omg hiii!" I hug her

"Hey Alice ." She smiles.

"Jason." I smile at her husband and he smiles back.

"Nice to see you again alice."

"Well don't just stand there come in." I move over so they can walk in.

"Oh my gosh if it isn't little Timmy." I hug the little boy.

"Hi aunt Allie."

"Oh lord my baby's not a baby anymore." I look at the girl she smiles at me " how old are you now 20?" I joke.

"No silly I'm only 8." She hugs me.

"She so big." I tell Hermione

"I know it feels like yesterday she just a baby baby."

"Gabbys upstairs in my room if you want to play."

They both go upstairs.

"I see we're earlier."

"It's fine girl but I have to talk to you about some stuff...sorry I haven't been in contact till now."

"It's fine I know you always have something going on what's up?" The door bell rings.

"Well talk later." I go get the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's taking so long so the birthday party😂❤️