Chapter 1

Here I am sitting in a waiting room of a construction site I don't know why I prefer to call but this one is the best so I decided to come and talk to the owner about having this company work on a home I have to design. I got pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a someone calls my name.

"Alice Smith?" The man looks at me.

"Yes that's me" I stand up and shake his hand.

"Please follow me into my office." I do as he says and take a seat on the chair in front of the computer.

"Uh ma'am that's my seat." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh I know now plz sit down." I jester to the chair in front of me I let out laugh when he actually sits down.

"What's funny?"

"Oh nothing so here the plain....." I explain to him what exactly I want and need his team for.

2 hours later
"Ok so do we have a deal?" I look at him.

"Sure" I smile

"So I never caught your name."

"Yea probably cuz u were busy taking over my company.. but it's Fp, Fp Jones." I roll my eyes

"Well Fp since where working together you'll get to know that I am very damaging and will do anything for business so."

"Nice to know." He smirked and once again I roll my eyes. "You seem to do that a lot."

"Well you'll also grow to know that all I do is roll my eyes." He was about to say something when my phone rang I look at who's calling then hold a finger telling him to wait and answer he just laughs and shakes his head I once again roll my eyes.

"Hello?"
"Hi Alice it's Mandy."
"Hey Mandy is everything ok?"
"Yea just gabby wanted to say hi to her momma."
"Aw put her on the phone plz."
"Heyow?"
"Hi my baby!"
"Hi mama."
"Are u having lots and lots of fun?"
"Yes when u come hom?"
"I'll be home soon baby I just have to finish something then I can give you big hugs!"
"Yay!"
"Ok baby love you"
"Wove you to mama."

I hang up the phone smiling and look up to see Fp smiling at me.

"What!?"I look at him Seriously and roll my eyes.

"Nothing nothing it's just you have a kid." He puts his hands up in defense and laughs.

"Yea so what's funny?"

"You do seem like the type to have kids."

"Excuse me what is that supposed to mean!!" I scoff

"Your so mean,bossy and demanding usually people like that are lonely and have no husband or child."

"Well for your information I'm a single mother and my daughter adores me as do I her."

"Well then she has to meet my kids.

"You have kids?"

"Yea 2, twin boys."

"How nice that must have been nice for your wife to push out to children."

"Actually she died during  birth." I look at him with sad eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know if-" he cuts me off.

"How could you it's fine really..so when should we have a play date?" I turn my head quickly to him with wide eyes. "OH NO NO I mean like. The kids yea the kids."

"Oh yea,yea uh well maybe next Saturday I'm free..I mean so is gabby of course." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Yea yea uh that's perfect actually...here put your number in so I we can keep in touch." He holds out his phone

"I mean I'll see you all week but sure." I put my number in the hand it back.

"How old are your boys and there names?" I asked cuz I somehow set up a play date without asking.

"There 3 and one is jake the other James. How bout your daughter how old is she what's her name?" He smiles and I laugh.

"Her name is Gabriela and she is 2 she'll be 3 in about 2 weeks."

"Wow so there a birthday soon."

"Yup.." I look at the time on my phone. "Ok well nice meeting and doing business with you Fp I'll see you and your team tomorrow I'll text you the details."

I stand up and walk over to him and shake his hand.

"Nice meeting you to Alice see ya." He smiles and I smile to then walk out.

They both know they didn't set up the play date for the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short for the first chapter but trust me this is a really good place to leave off anyways I hope you enjoyed my fist chapter of my new story I have a very very very very good helper on this story and I just wanted to thank falice4good  thank you so such for all the help so far your amazing!❤️❤️