Chapter 5

"Oh gosh Fp!" I moan

"You like that?" He smirks

"Oh yea..keep going." I breath out.

"Oh yea that's the spot!"

"I thought I said no sex you to!" Jamie walking in laughing. And we both turn to her.

"Your an ass you know that!" Fp movers back to the chair.

"It sounds like to you to where having fun." She smirks.

"He was giving me a message thank you very much!" I roll my eyes.

"Hmm."

"I still can't believe you told him!" I shake my head and cross my arms.

"Oh I only did it so I'm not the only one teasing you about it."

"That embarrassing!"

"Well your acting like he cares you to seem fine." She hold her hands up.

"Well he is right here!" Fp stands up .

"Yea,yea whatever... anyway what did you need I was trying to relax then you rudely interrupted."

"You can leave earlier then I thought I just got the test back and looks like it's working better then I thought."

I look at her in disbelief.

"So like it's taking all of it!?" I ask which tears in my eyes.

"Yes" she smiles.

"Oh my gosh!" I run and hug her.

"Easy you still have to be careful!"

"Oh my gosh I still can't believe it!"

"Well believe it...but remember Alice your still young it can always come back but right now let's not think about that." I nod and turn to Fp who's crying.

"What's wrong.?" I walk over to him.

"I'm just so happy for you!....and I never cry so I don't know why I am now...I just thought I was going to lose you and I didn't want to lose suck a great friend!" I smile at him and jump into his arms.

"Your not gonna lose me I'm here Jones...and thank you so much so sticking around not that many people do in my life." I give him a sad smile as we pull out of the hug.

"Well your stuck with me smith." He smiles and we hug again.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but I'm gonna go get the release forms." Jamie walks out.

———
"Ok so you'll need someone to check on you every day I'll send you a number to call a nurse."

"No I'll do it." Fp injects

"No fp you've helped enough." I look at him.

"Come on it'll be fun and I know the boys would love to finally meet the lovely gabby!" He smiles.

"Only if your ready for this I'm very needy!" I smirk.

"One hundred percent!"

"Ok then that's settled then." Jamie say I can leave and Fp drives me home.

—————
As we pull up I can see fps face.

"It's just you and gabby?"

"Yea why?" I asked confused.