Chapter 9

"You know I should probably meet your family...I'm sure Amy has."

"I can arrange that...so when do I meet your family."

"Well they don't live in America so...not really sure when."

"Do you ever see them?"

"Last time I seen them was when I was 18 when they moved back to Germany."

"Why didn't you go?"

"I had friends and I wanted to go to college here so."

"So they've never meant gabby?" I shake my head

"Only on Skype and stuff like that."

"They just don't have enough money and I told them....well my mom many times I can pay for them put she doesn't want me to so I just leave it."

"Well I'll talk to my family it may be a little hard to get my sister she's always busy...but my brother he's definitely going to be excited oh and he may try to say that you are attached to him because we look the same please ignore him." He laughs as do I.

"I really what to meet the little ones I love kids." I smile looking out the window.

"There going to love gabby especially the girls.."

"I hope she doesn't say anything to smart." I laugh.

"I just had a great idea!" He says as we pull into Amy's driveway she lived very far.

"And what's that?" I see her walking to the car.

"What if I invite them to her party tomorrow I know it's a little last minute but they would love to I'm sure of it!" She smiles big and Amy opens the door.

"I'm ok with it."

"Hey guys!" She says smiling.

"Hi." I say looking back out the window.

"Hey."Fp says then starts driving.

"So what were you guys talking about?"

"How I'm going to invite my family to gabbys party tomorrow." I look at Fp and he quickly looks at me knowing he wasn't supposed to say anything then looked back at the road.

"Wow I can't wait to see them I hope they come they love me!" She laughs and I roll my eyes.

"No they didn't actually." Fp says and I try not to laugh when I hear her gasp.

"What are you talking about they always give me compliments and ask why I wasn't at some family dinners."

"So that means they liked you...ok."

"Alice take notes if my family ever asks why you weren't somewhere they don't trust you." I try not to laugh.

"But the compliments?"

"They were fake they never smiled when they gave you them."

"Thanks for telling me this now!"

"Well you kinda died so couldn't tell ya."

She didn't say anything....

______________

When we got to the toy store I just wanted to by the whole store she would love all of it.

"I don't know what to get her there's just so much and she'll love all of it....can I by the whole store?" I look up at Fp who shakes his head.

"Your to much baby." He kisses me.

"Uh...we're in a kids store I don't think that's aloud." Amy says annoyed.

"Ok so I like I'm gonna get her some dolls first." I ignore her comment.