Chapter 4

I don't know what this feeing inside of me is but when Fp did that I felt beautifies in my stomach so I did something really wrong and sneaky...

I close my eyes just in case he wakes up...I slowly move so my butt is fully on his front......I slowly move rubbing my butt on him when he starts moving I stop and pretend to sleep...I feel something hit my butt and know exactly what it is and smirk to myself when I feel Fp get up and run to the bathroom...

About 10 minutes later i sit up and cover my body with the blanket as Fp walks out the bathroom.

"Hey I thought you left.."

"Nope just had to uh- use the bathroom." He scratched the back of his neck.

I want to laugh so bad but can't do I keep it in.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Great you?" I smile.

"Yea me too.." he returned the smile.

Jamie walks in smiling.

"Your up great.!"

"Hey."

"Uhh I have some news." He looks over to Fp gesturing for him to give them a minute.. "would you mind."

"Not at all I'm gonna get some coffee..want anything?"

"I'm fine thanks." I smile and watch him leave then turn back to my doctor who as a really big smile on her face.

"So what's going on why the big smile?"

"I have some good news!!"

"What's is it!?" I ask existed

"The treatment is working."

"REALLY?"

"Really...but it's not gonna cure you 100% you know that right?"

"Yea yea I know but it's working that's great last time it didn't."

"I know that's why this is great....you can go home in a week by the way."

"Great." I smile at her.

"I'll just run a couple of more test before you go make sure everything is still good and I'll give you your meds and all the the day you leave ok..?"

"Got it." She walks over to me and we hug.

"I'm really happy for you Alice.."

"I am to thank you Jamie."

"Oh yea and no sex!" She says on her way to the door.

"You don't have to worry about that." I laugh at her.

"Mmh ok alice whatever you say."

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

She walks back over to me.

"Alice come on there has to be something going on with that Fp fellow that your not telling me."

"What!" I laugh at her then realize she's serious "Your serious?" I stop laughing

"Yes the way you guys look at each other, he's here all the time he even sleeps here sometimes."

"There's nothing going on." I look down a second then back at her.

"What the hell happened?" She quickly sits on the bed.

"What are you talking about?"

"You did that look that you always do when you don't want to tell me something!" I look at her weirdly.

"Nothing happened!" I try to reason with her.

"Alice." She says sternly.

"Ok fine....I may have done something."

"Ok good or bad?" She leans in a little showing that she's all in.

"Bad really bad."

"Ok go on." She says eger.

"So we were talking all night and I guess we fell asleep woke really early to his arm rapped around my waisted and his chest was agents my back..uh this is so weird saying it out loud...anyway I don't know why but I kinda grinned on him and something happened..." she gasps

"NO!" She says

"Yes I know it's weird but I don't know why I even did it...that not even the worst..he started moving so I quickly acted like I was sleep and he went to the bathroom."

"Mm interesting."

"There's nothing interesting about that it was dumb and never gonna happen."

"Mmh but anyway I have to get back to work."

"Love youuuuu!"

"I know baby girl." She laughs with me.

"Remember no sex!" She walks out.

10 minutes later Fp walks in the room laughing.

"Hey...what's so funny?" I ask curiously.

"Oh nothing." He sits next to the bed.

"Come on I wanna know." I stick my bottom lip out like a little kid.

"Fine your doctor is just hilarious!" He starts laughing more when he sees how I go in shock.

"What did she say to you!??!!?" I quickly ask.

"I can't tell you." He shrugs.

"Fp it's my doctor not yours yea you can tell me!"

"Hmm"

"Come one just tell me."

"Just something about sex." He whispers .

"NO!"

"I was very shocked to find out you wanted to...how do I put this."

"Don't you dare Fp!" I point my finger at him

"Fuck me!" After that he starts laughing like crazy and I just sit there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well there you go😂 I'm trying to be more better with updates!!!