Chapter 14

"Hello Alice"

"What the hell are you doing here!" I snap harshly. I feel my moms eyes on my and I turn to her.

"Mama, bitte geh ins Wohnzimmer mit jedem anderen, der sich darum kümmert." She gives me a weird look but nun the less turns to walk back into the living room with I slip out the door pushing the person back a little and close the door behind me.
(Mom please go to the living room with everyone else I'll take care of this.)

"Once again why the hell are you at my house!" I snap again and he laughs.

"You know exactly why I'm here baby." He smirks and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"You have no right to call me that!" I point at him and he rolls his eyes .

"Come on baby-" I cut him off.

"No! You lost every right to even talk to me after what you did! Your lucky I'm even giving you the time of the day right now because you don't deserve it." I yell and he holds his hands up and looks over my shoulder smiling at the door and I turn to see what he's looking at and see gabby staring.

"Go back inside now!" I tell her a little louder then I wanted to.

"But mo-" she try's to say but I cut her off.

"I said NOW!" I point to the door and she quickly goes back inside.

"That's her." He says and I sign.

"You have to go." I turn back to him and he rolls his eyes shaking his head.

"I want to see my daughter!" I scoff.

"Yea well your 4 years to late buddy!"

"She's my daughter and I deserve to see her. You just yelled at her what right do you have to tell me if I can and can not see her you don't see like a very good mother." I pause.

"EXCUSE ME! How dare! The real question is how you just get to do all the things you did leave for 4 years then just show up out of no where and insult my parenting because I told MY daughter to go in the house so she doesn't get hurt. You don't deserve to see her and you know you don't. I gave you the chance plenty of times and you just chose not to even acknowledge her!" Now he scoffs rolling his eyes waking up closer to me.

"You kept her away from me dammit! You let my family see her you even had them on your side not telling me where you lived so I had no choice you didn't give me any chances that's just what you like to believe in that twisted little mind of yours so you don't feel selfish for keeping her from having a father! JUST like you did to everybody else you let them believe I'm the bad guy when in reality your just a selfish bitch who kept there daughter away from her father because your sick!" He yell and I slap him a cross the face as tears run down my face.

No POV

Wesley scoffs shakes his head.

"How dare you! Who do you think you are insulting me like that playing the victim when your the won who cheated on me then beat me!" Alice snaps while tears are streaming down her face and Wesley backs up a little looking at her like she's crazy.

"Is that what you've been telling people that I beat you!?" He asks in disbelief.

"No , no don't do that it's not gonna work anymore I'm not as naïve I was back then." She says shaking her head breathing heavy.

"Do what Alice?" He signs.

"Make me believe that the things that I say aren't true! I know what you did that night I had bruises to prove it."  He shakes his head this time and turns around waking to his car and sees that Alice followed him. He opens the door then reaches over to the passenger seat glove box pulling something out of it then closed it turning back around to her handing her a couple of pictures.

"You attacked me first Alice. I had no choice I may be a man but I swear I thought you were going to kill me that night." Alice slowly goes through the pictures of all the scratches and makes on his body then gets to the pictures of the apartment they used to live in and there was blood everywhere the whole apartment torn apart. Alice shakes her head.

"No." She whispers as more tears spill from her eyes. "No." She says again. "I-I don't remember doing that."

"Of course you don't Alice, like I said before you have a messed up head only believing the things you want to." He takes to pictures from her hands. And she just stands there.

So many things running through her head. Her trying to remember what was really going on that night cause in all honesty she didn't remember she just remembers waking up with bruises on her and just remember throwing her brains up. That's the week she found out she was pregnant and this whole time she hadn't remembered what really happened. Until now and she gasped.

"Do you remember now? All the times you'd just snap at me for no reason! The only reason I stayed is because I actually loved you. But you kept my kid away from me you turned my own family against me!"

"Just shut up!" She hit him on the chest. "Shut up shut up shut up!" She keeps hitting him till he grabs her hands pulling her into him as she sobs. "No." She shakes her head. "No" she whispers this time telling herself fall into his chest as she sobs and he holds her.

"Don't fight it Alice, let it all come back to you remember everything that really happened and let it all out." He whispers as he stares at the front of the house where Fp was watching them and he kisses alices head still looking at Fp.

They glare at each other for another minute then Fp scoffs walking back into the house.

By the time Alice calmed down they where in the back of wesleys car as Alice didn't want to go inside with fluffy read eyes so they sat in his car and Alice ending up falling asleep her head lying on his lap with so many things running through her brain.

Wesley lays her head on the seat and walk over to her house then knocks. He waits a second then Alice's mom answers the door.

"Mrs. Smith I just came to let you know Alice doesn't wanna come in right now she's not feeling herself so she wants to come to my place and she told me she'll call you when we get there." He gives her a small smile and she raises her eyebrow.

"Why can't she tell me herself? And she can't just up and leave her boyfriend and go to her ex's house without an explanation." She says with her thick German accent snapping a little and he shrugs.

"She's been crying and she doesn't want anyone to see her like that. And about the boyfriend thing she didn't mention him so he must not be that important." He watchers her as she looks behind her for a second then back at him glaring at him.

"Make sure she calls us! And if I find out anything that's not right here you'll never see another day." She closes the door and Wesley stands there a little taken back but starts walking back to the car nun the less and pics his phone out his pocket dialing a number the putting it up to his ear once it starts ringing.

"Faze one is complete. It didn't go as planned got a little more personal then I hoped but at least it wouldn't be built off of a lie." He says into the phone before the other person talks.

"How personal?" The other person says and he scoffs.

"That's nun of your business but she'll be out of your way for the rest of the night and her little boyfriend won't be so happy so it's your turn to complete faze two." He doesn't let the other person respond he just hangs up and gets in the car staring then taking one last look at Alice before pulling out the driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just wanted to thank falice4good for steering me in the right direction for this story and giving me so many great ideas! If it wasn't for you then I don't think this story would be happing rn so thank you so much your very much a appreciated ❤️