Chapter 11

It's about 2:30 right now and everyone is here except Fp all the kids are playing and the adults are talking to each other.

"Alice you look great!" Lilly says(gabbys dad's mom)

"Thank you Lilly you look great yourself." I smile and look over at the door then back to her.

"Are you expecting more people?"

"Just one." I smile and excuse my self.

I walk to the bathroom pulling out my phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Alice what's up?" I hear Fp say.

"Where the hell are you!"

"Oh I'm sorry I'm late but I'll be there 5 minutes ok?"

"You had me worried Fp you should have called saying y'all be late, gabby and the twins were looking for you also your family just got here I had no idea what to say but hi and that you should be here soon."

"I'll be there pulling in now actually though it was gonna be another 5 but can you make an announcement for everyone to come to the door?"

"Fp what are you doing?" I laugh.

"Just do it please?"

"Ok see you." I hang up and walk to the living room where most people are.

"OK EVERYONE CAN I PLEASE ASK YOU TO STEP TO THE DOOR." And they all do looking confused I grab gabbys hand and stand there waiting.

The door giggled and Fp pushes something inside.

It's a big box.

"Ok this surprise is for gabby." He says.

He takes the box off and my mouth goes wide...he is to nice.

It's a pink Mercedes Benz truck(toy). Gabby screams and let's go of my hand running to it.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" She hugs Fp.

"No problem sweetie." He hugs her then stands up. Everyone cheers.

"Ok now this is a surprise for both of my girls." My hear swells when he says that.

"Fp you didn't ha-" I close my mouth when I see people walk in front of the door.

I have tears in my eyes.

"Oh god!" I scream running to the people hugging them.

"Alice."

Everyone is just watching in awe as they seemed to figure out it's a family reunion.

"Mom, dad." I cry.

"We missed you!!" I hug them again.

"Mommy." I hear a little voice.

"Oh baby this is your grandma and grandpa." I stroke her hair and she smiles.

"REALLY?" She looks at them and it takes her a minute for her to register these are the same people on the phone.

"Heyyy girl." My dad says.

"Sie ist persönlich noch schöner" my mother says.

I turn to see everyone confused.

"Mom English please." I smile at her when she rolls her eyes.

"I said she ever more beautiful in person." And everyone awed.

"Ok everyone let's get back to celebrating this cutie." Fp says and every goes back to what they where doing.