12th Chapter

- Give that to me, Anastasia. - I said to her and putted my hand in front of her as a sign for her to give me that.

- I won't. Sultan Ahmed will see this letter and he will be angry on you then. Then you will be hurted, the same way I was when you sent Rukiye to him. - Anastasia said to me agressivley. I couldn’t believe a slave could act like this in front of me.

- Who do you think you are? How can you even dare to come inside my chambers and search in my things? You know you could get punished for that? - I said to her coldly

- Who do you think you are? How can you even dare to come inside my chambers and search in my things? You know you could get punished for that? - I said to her coldly. I needed to stay calm in front of that concubine, at the end she was student of my mother.

- This is what you deserve for sending Sultan another concubine. - Anastasia said to me proudly, but her eyes were filled with tears at the mention of another concubine.

- I will make sure you never visit Sultan again if you don't return that letter to me immediatley. - I said seriously.

- Sultan Ahmed will believe me. He loves me so much. - Anastasia said sadly as she was at the edge of crying.

- If he would love you so much why would another woman spend time with him every night and she is pregnant? You would be at her place if he loved you as much as you talk. - I said to her and my words hurted her a lot.

- What is this? What are you two doing together? - my mother Safiye Sultan came into my chambers and looked confused what is Anastasia doing with me. I saw Anastasia is hiding letter in her dress.

- I wanted to speak with Sultana. - Anastasia said and she bowed her head down, as she was afraid of my Valide.

My Valide didn't believe her what is she speaking about, so she dissmised her. Anastasia left my chambers and left me alone with Valide.

- You did what you wanted, Rukiye is pregnant now. But you made Anastasia angry. At your place I wouldn't catch with her, Ahmed really loves her. - Valide said as she sat next to me.

- If Ahmed would love her so much, he wouldn't sleep with another concubine

- If Ahmed would love her so much, he wouldn't sleep with another concubine. I don't know why you trust her so much and have so big hopes in her, when he already forgot her. - I said to my Valide trying to hide nervous which I had. I knew she would stop Anastasia in showing that to Sultan, but I couldn't risk her knowing about it.

- I don't think Anastasia is angel, she is capable of doing a lot of things. You are the one who will be her enemy because you are the one who sent Rukiye to our grandson Sultan Ahmed. - Valide said to me. She looked like she could feel the nervouse I was feeling at this moment.

- And now tell me what is bothering you before I find it out myself alone. - my Valide said looking at me pretty seriously.

 - my Valide said looking at me pretty seriously

- Nothing, everything is perfectly fine. - I said to her, but I knew I didn't sound like I am telling the truth.

- You know that you are my daughter and I can feel when you don't feel fine. I am your mother, you know you can always rely on me and tell me all of your problems. - Valide said and putted her hand on my leg.

- I said to you Valide that everything is fine, you shouldnt worry. For real. - I said to her this time sounding more realistic.

- However you want, but you know that it would be easier for you to tell me before someone else finds out about it. - Valide said and looked away. She sounded like she knows what is making me nervous.

- Anastasia has the letter which Şahin Giray sent me and she wants to give it to Ahmed

- Anastasia has the letter which Şahin Giray sent me and she wants to give it to Ahmed. - I said to her as I couldn't keep it as a secret anymore. Valide was only one who could stop Anastasia from doing that.

- Maybe if she shows it to Ahmed she will learn you lection. You will get married for some vizier, and Ahmed will punish Şahin and everyone would be happy. - my Valide said to me and she stood up. She sounded so coldly to me.

- Did you know for it so you ordered Anastasia to take it away from me? - I asked her. I couldn’t believe my mother would do something like that.

- You should have been more careful who you have job with. Now you will suffer because of your actions. - she said to me coldly and continued to walk.

- Valide, please. Don't show this to Sultan. I don't want to get married. Please Valide, don't let your daughter suffer again. - I went down on my knees and I begged my mother to help me.

She didn't even look at me once again, she just proudly left my chambers. How could a woman have no feelings for her daughter? How could a mother do this? The one I loved the most, was the one that made me suffer, again.

- Tell Şahin Giray I want to meet him in Secret Gardens. - I said to Reyhan-aga, because I couldn't risk telling it to Bulbul.