21st Chapter

" Sultana, Sultan Ahmed assigned me to take care of you and I will work in your palace to keep you safe." a man which was standing on the doors of my palace said to me. I have never seen him in my entire life and I wondered why would Ahmed send someone like this to me.

" We already have enough workers here who I trust enough, if Ahmed sent you to spy on me then you don't have to work here or to take care of me." I said to him and looked away.

" I said to him and looked away

" I am not spy of Sultan Ahmed. I am just a janissary he sent to take care of you because he is worried for you." man said to me and he seemed to me like I know him for my entire life, but I have never seen him before.

" Who are you? What is your name?" I asked him as I was really curious about him.

" My name is Iskender and I am one of the janissaries. I am Austrian, but I returned to Istanbul and went to Janissaries just to find my family." he said to me, and when he said his name I knew I don't know him.

" Why are you searching for your family? Where are they?" I asked him as his story confused me. He really resembled on me which I found really weird.

" I was adopted in Austria, I am searching for my real family in Istanbul, but I don't know if they are alive." Iskender said and looked down at the floor.

" I will try to help you to find them, but from you I except loyality to me, not to Sultan Ahmed." I said to him and he bowed me as affirmative reaction on my words.

" Sultana, we should go, we will be late." I heard Şahin is coming and he made pretty confused face when he saw me speaking with Iskender.

" Who is this?" Şahin asked me as I saw he is not feeling comfortable when he saw me speaking with another man.

" This is Iskender, Sultan sent him to work as a guard in our Palace." I said to him trying to calm him, but I knew Şahin was jealous and possesive.

" Let's go now." he said to me and we went into a carriage, as he didn't care for Iskender anymore.

We sat into the carriage as we were heading to the Palace where Sultan organised a celebration because his consort Rukiye gave a birth to a son. Şahin was also invited because from now on he was imperial son-in-law.

" I don't want to see you close to another men, Ismihan." Şahin said to me in jealous tone as we were sitting in carriage.

" You don't have to worry, Şahin. I just wanted to see who is he." I said and laughed because it was funny to me how jealous he knew to be.

" I only want you to take care of our baby." he said and putted his hand on my belly which quite grow up, because I was almost in 8th month of my pregnancy.

We arrived in Palace and we separated there, as Şahin went to Sultan in male part of the palace, and I went to Harem in female part of the palace.