20th Chapter

" My clever Sultana, I cannot describe to you how grateful I am to you for rescuing me from here. Now we are together in everything. I promise to protect you with my life, I will never let anyone make you sad." Şahin told me as we entered together the new palace on the Bosphorus, which had been assigned to us by Sultan Ahmed.

Ahmed decided to forgive both me and Şahin, but that was probably because I confessed Derviş's secret to him. Ahmed decided to punish Dervish, but he could not punish his mother Handan.

" I did only what was necessary, now we got rid of the first enemy on our way." I told Şahin and smiled at him as we watched the entire Bosphorus from the terrace of our palace.

" Dervis finally got the punishment he deserves

" Dervis finally got the punishment he deserves. After he did that to my brother, he deserved this. " I said and sighed with pleasure because justice had finally been surpassed.

" Now is the time when we can finally be happy, my Ismihan. I hope to see this Palace full of happiness in a few years. Full of children's voices as they call us mother and father. I can't wait for that moment." Şahin said and stroked the strand of my hair gently.

I looked deep into his eyes and felt so safe when I was next to him. Next to him I felt like the happiest person in the world. It’s like I have my own guard who doesn’t give me to anyone.

" Sultana, Handan Sultana drank poison and died at the hands of Sultan Ahmed. From now on, your mother Safiye is again the only Valide Sultan in the Harem." Bulbul aga came to my palace to inform me, but someone else came beside him.

"Sister?" I saw my sister Fahriye coming alongside Bulbul welcoming me with the biggest possible and happiest smile.

" Ismihan, my sister. My life. You saved me from marrying Dervis. I owe you my life for that.* She said she came into my arms for a hug.

" Dervis got the fate he deserved." I told her with a smile. As I watched my sister how happy she was, I was happy too. Her happiness was also my happiness, and her sorrow was also my sorrow.

" I hope and pray to God every night that Sultan Ahmed takes pity on me and decides to marry me to Mehmed Giray." Fahriye said and sat down on the sofa in my Palace.

"I hope that one day you and Mehmed find happiness like me and Şahin, to live together." I told her and smiled at her. With all my heart I wanted my sister to be happy.

" Our mother is organizing a party in the Harem soon, she is very happy about the previous events

" Our mother is organizing a party in the Harem soon, she is very happy about the previous events. I hope you will attend." Fahriye told me good luck.

I didn't want to spoil her happiness, but I didn't want to have contact with my mother anymore. She was nobody to me anymore.

" We still have a lot of work to do to decorate the palace, I doubt I'll get there

" We still have a lot of work to do to decorate the palace, I doubt I'll get there. "I told her and I didn't want to reveal the real reason.

My new assistant, Zeynep, helped me arrange my chambers that I shared with Shahin. She helped me arrange them just the way I wanted. And I was a very complicated person.

" Sultana, is this good?" Zeynep asked, who had been trying for half an hour to adjust the mirror to a position in the chambers, but it didn't suit me.

" Zeynep, no need now. I don't like anything right now. When I'm in a better mood, I'll decide." I told her because I was dizzy and I was tired of everything and the assistants were bothering me with arranging the chambers.

" Sultana, are you all right? Are you very pale? I'm worried about you." Zeynep told me and came closer to me. I didn’t want anyone to worry about me for no reason.

"I'm fine, you'll get to work tomorrow." I told her and I started walking towards the terrace.

But at that moment, everything began to blur before my eyes. I grabbed the door that opened the way to the terrace with my hand, but I just collapsed.

I woke up and I was lying on the bed, with no memory of what had happened before and how I ended up there.

I saw the face of a worried Şahin sitting next to me on the bed. It was obvious to him that he was worried about me.

"Şahin? What happened? I feel very lost." I told him and tried to get up in a sitting position next to him on the bed, but he stopped me with his hand and made me stay lying down.

" Sshh, Ismihan. Take care of yourself please. Stay lying on the bed. I was very worried about you." He told you to come even closer to me, so I lay in his arms.

"What happened?" I asked him confused from previous events.

"Zeynep told me you fainted when you went to the terrace. She told me you were pale all day, I was very worried about you." He told me kissing my forehead with relief when I woke up.

"Am I sick? Is something wrong with me?" I asked him anxiously because I was scared. Why would she pass out for no reason?

"It’s not a bad thing, we’re getting a blessing." He told me and smiled at me.

I looked at him confused, not understanding what he was talking about, what kind of blessing was that?

"We'll have a baby, Ismihan." He said and gently placed his hand on my stomach.