39th Chapter

"Sahin, he is my brother who doesn't even know that he is that and of course I can visit him," I said to Sahin who was nervously walking around his chambers. He couldn't stand me being around any of men and not even allowed me to be next to my own brother.

"No one knows that except for us and what will people think when you always meet Grand Vizier? Don't you think it will be suspicious?" Sahin asked me nervously and his behaviour was so strange in the last time. I didn't even spend much time with him because he was always occupied with some state jobs and could barely find time for me.

"I don't care what other people think or say when I know what is truth, and if that bothers you then you have problems you can't stand me being close to my own twin brother and my blood," I said to him angrily this time.

"Ismihan don't think I haven't heard what you are talking with him for the whole time! First thing,Reyhan said to me Iskender's concubine is pregnant! You will get rid of that child because those are Ottoman heirs that can come to my end!" Sahin yelled on me and this was like man I haven't known. This wasn't man I fell in love with.

"That unborn child is my nephew or niece and member of Ottoman Dynasty who doesn't even know for it. I will get rid of his mother of course but of the poor child no because it's not his fault," I yelled on Sahin back.

"Why would you get rid of mother and not of a child?" He asked me raising his eyebrows.

"Because that Shefika Hatun knows who is Iskender actually, she knows he is Yahya and I keep her under my guards to make sure she doesn't tell it to anyone until she gives a birth," I said and he became even more nervous and angry.

"None of those problems wouldn't happen if I ordered to kill Iskender when I came to the throne," Sahin said and I looked at him with such an disappointment.

"You can't kill my brother Sahin, I would never allow you to do that," I said not even having a bit of love towards him after what he has said.

"You would rather chose him to be on the throne than me?" Sahin asked me like the only important thing now is the throne.

"Don't you forget Sahin that you came to this throne only thankfully to me and if there wasn't me you would never be there," I yelled on him.

"I am from Crimean Dynasty and I would have this opportunity even without you Ismihan, don't you think that you were the most important for that because I could do this without you," he yelled on me once again and with each his word my emotions for him were dying.

"That's why you married me, just to get on the throne on the more easy way. You lied to me that you loved me and make me fall in love with you," I said to him disappointed.

"That is not true, I always loved you Ismihan, I swear to you. But your behaviour has changed and now you want to remove me from the throne and place your brother there!" Sahin yelled on my like crazy and I had no idea what came to his head to think I would put Iskender on the throne when all those years I kept him far from throne to keep him safe.

"I wouldn't put him on the throne, but same way you won't kill him, he is innocent," I said on him after so much disappointment I had no strength anymore to yell on him.

"I will get rid of him and that baby," Sahin said.

"You won't," I answered to him.

"Who are you to stop me in doing that?" Sahin asked me raising his voice on me once again.

"Because the way I helped you to get to the throne the same way I could remove you from that throne but I would never do that. I am not like what you say I am Sahin. Instead of worrying of my brother you should worry about your brother who wants to take your wife from you," I said as I couldn't shut down anymore about what Mehmed Giray has said to me and when someone dares to touch someone who is mine, I will do to their's.

"What are you talking about?" Sahin yelled once again so agressive on me.

"Ask your brother who is in love with me and isn't even afraid to tell that to the other people," I said and started to leave his chambers but he ran and took my hand agressive.

"You are lying now to me about my brother just because I can't stand Iskender anymore," Sahin said as he couldn't allow himself to believe in my words.

"If you want to know then ask him about his emotions," I said to him disappointed.

"Ismihan stop lying to me!" He yelled and raised his hand.

"Will you slap me Sahin?" I asked him. In front of me wasn't standing man I loved anymore but man who turned into a devil who is power hungry and even sultanate wasn't enough for him anymore.

"Ismihan you are testing my patience," He yelled on me back.

"I have only three things to say to you Sahin," I said to him seriously. He looked at me weirdly without a word.

" I am divorcing you! I am divorcing you! I am divorcing you!" I repeated three times as a Sultana I had the right to divorce any man I want to.

"You can't divorce from me Ismihan!" Sahin yelled on me with such a hate towards me in his eyes.

"I can, Sahin, I am no longer your wife," I said and raised my head looking him with such a disgust. He raised his hand and slapped me so hard I fell down at the floor.

"You can't divorce a Sultan of the whole world," Sahin yelled on me and punched me few more times again and I started to loose my consciousness how much it hurted me as he showed all of his anger on me.

In that moment the doors opened and I barely could see Iskender entering with janissaries but everything was blurry in front of me, until I would see everything dark.