31st Chapter

Two weeks have passed since I gave birth to my beautiful twins Suleyman and Mihrimah and I decided I have to go to the Palace to talk with Sultan. I needed to do whatever is important to save my husband and my sister from him, because they both were involved in his posioning.

In those two weeks, my nephew Şehzade Mustafa unfornatley passed away. My heart hurted me because Mustafa was my favourite nephew. I loved him so much and it bring me such a pain.

If only anti-venom could save Mustafa, I would know I did right thing. Of course I was happy for Ahmed too, but my nephew Mustafa was too young to die just because of Şahin and Fahriye's plan.

I prepared myself and I was ready to go to the Palace, when Şahin approached me with interest.

"Where are you going, Ismihan?" Şahin asked me suspiciously.

"To the Palace, Sultan Ahmed wants to talk with me." I said to him as I was putting crown on my head as final of the acessories I was wearing.

" I hope it is something good." Şahin said and sighed. It was obvious he was afraid for his life.

I walked closer to him and took his hands into mine and looked at his eyes deeply.

" Leave the Palace and find suitable place to be until I return. I am afraid because Ahmed finds you really suspicious. I don't want him to do something bad to you." I said to Şahin with sadness in my eyes.

"Ismihan, you think he will...?" Şahin asked me and raised his eyebrows. This time he couldn't hide his fear from Ahmed, which he haven't felt any time before.

" I think he might send his people for you, that's why I want you to be on safe place. Please, I will do whatever is needed to save you." I said to him and kissed his lips, who knows maybe for the last time.

" Aunt, welcome!" Ahmed said as I came inside of his chambers and bowed to him. He showed me to sit next to him on his throne.

I walked to him feeling kinda anxiously because I didn't want to lose anyone of my loved ones.

" There is important thing we need to talk to. I believe only you of this." Ahmed said and looked at me.

" What's the matter?" I asked him as I pretended I have no idea what is he talking about.

" I know Fahriye Sultana has done it. We found a letter which proves she has done it." Ahmed said and looked at me seriously.

I felt like someone attacked my heart with a sword when he said he has a proof. How could Fahriye be so stupid to leave something like this?

" What? Are you sure Hunkarim?" I asked him as I pretended to be shocked.

Ahmed just gave me a letter which Fahriye has written and I was too afraid to even read it.

I poisoned Sultan and Şehzade for our future. Our future will be bright and we will be finally allowed to marry eachother, like they haven't allow us any time before. This time we will be happy finally. We will be happy till the end of our lives.
Your beloved Fahriye