30th Chapter

" Have you decided what will you chose, Şahin? Will you chose Ottoman throne, or me?" I asked him as the night came and I wanted to know his answer.

I was afraid if he would chose power and the throne instead of me and our family. I couldn't be sure if there were any chances that he would chose me.

" I will chose you. What would power mran to me when I wouldn't have you next to me." Şahin said as he approached me and putted his hands on my face.

" I hope you are sure in your answer, because I don't want you to change your opinion quickly." I said to him and looked at him deep in his eyes.

" I would always chose you. Always." Şahin said and kissed my lips gently. But at that moment, someone interrupted us.

" Sultana, Hanzade, I have news for you." Zeynep said as she came into our chambers.

" Mahpeyker Hatun gave a birth. She born a healthy girl, and Valide Sultana named her Ayse." Zeynep said and I already felt better for the fact that she didn't give birth to a son. I never liked Mahpeyker and I didn't want her to gain more power in this Palace.

" You seem so happy that son is not born?" Şahin asked me and raised his eyebrows.

" I would he happy if a Şehzade was born, but not from Mahpeyker. I don't want her to gain more power." I said to him and smiled.

" And also, one more thing. Doctors said that Sultan Ahmed and Şehzade Mustafa are in better condition now and that they will probably recover really soon." Zeynep said and she left our chambers. I was happy because anti-venom worked, but I couldn't say the same thing for Şahin.

He just took a vase that was standing on the desk, and threw it from anger into the floor so it break into million small pieces.

" You chosed love instead of power, you shouldn't make scenes like this now, Şahin." I said to him as I knew his love for the throne will never stop.

" Then someone knew they were poisoned and we will get to the trouble." Şahin said as he couldn't calm down his anger.

" I found an anti-venom." I said to him and raised my head up.

" What did you do?" He walked closer to me and looked at me in distrust.

" This way it is better. They are my nephews. I needed to do it." I said to him seriously.

" Ismihan, you know I will be main suspect now? Do you know what you have done?" Şahin started yelling.

" You won't because already whole Palace talks that Fahriye has done it. I made up a story when they will accuse someone who served them, you will have nothing to do with this." I said to him trying to comfort him, but I was angry on him for raising his voice on me.

" Let's hope for it to be like this." Şahin said and tried to calm down, but it wasn't going easy for him.

At that moment I felt huge pain inside my belly, I knew the time came now. Baby will come to us now. I couldn’t help myself but scream from the pain that I was feeling. I only hoped for my child to be born healthy and alive.