34th Chapter

"Zeynep, is everything ready for dinner with the Sultan? I want it to be perfect."  I told her as I watched them set the table in the room in my Palace.  This was the day when I would finally get rid of Ahmed and take revenge on him for everything he had done to me. 

"Everything is ready Sultan, I put poison dam in his dish. Let's hope it works quickly."  said Zeynep and smiled at me.

I put poison in Ahmed’s food the same way he killed Fahriye.  He was my nephew and my heart ached, but I couldn’t forgive him for what he had done to me.

"Your Majesty, welcome. I'm really happy to finally seeing you."  I told him pretending to be lucky to see him.  I hugged him even though I was so mad at him now.

  I hugged him even though I was so mad at him now

"I'm glad too, Ismihan. But I'd rather you told me the real truth about where your husband, Şahin Giray, is. Everyone's looking for him, and no one knows where he is."  Ahmed told me and sat down at the table looking at me seriously. 

"I would also like to know that, Hunkarim. I haven't seen Şahin for a long time. I can't believe he just left me and the children like that. The children miss him very much, and I don't know what to tell them and how to explain them."  I told him pretending to be sad, because I still had to save my husband. 

"We'll find him for sure, and then he'll be punished for what he did to me, and for running away from you and the children." Ahmed said and started to eat.

He was very hungry, so he ate quickly.  I prepared his favorite food, quail.  I knew he would eat it.  And I knew the poison would start working soon. 

"Of course you'll see my husband soon, maybe right now."  I told him and smiled.  Ahmed looked at me confused and at that moment the door opened and Şahin entered. 

Ahmed looked at me pale first, then at Shahin. At that moment, he got up from the table and headed for Şahin.

"What is this audacity to appear before me without any shame and not even bow to me? I almost died because of you. I will punish you in the worst possible way."  Ahmed yelled angrily at Şahin who just laughed at that. 

"You won't be able to punish me."  Şahin said and smiled at me. Ahmed looked at us confused.

"What is that supposed to mean?"  Ahmed yelled and looked at me angrily. 

"Ahmed, you will now receive the same thing you did to my Fahriye. Your end has come."  I told him and smiled at him.  Ahmed looked at me in disbelief and did not know what to do.