Chasing tails

I can't belive iv been able to fool the pastas for 2 whole month!! It was great!

Toby came in to my room "hey come for a walk up with me?" I shook my head "okay he said and the left, I opened my window and flew out I waited for Toby to leave the house and go for a walk, he came out with hoodie "perfect" I whispered to my self and followed them.

I played tricks on them, I went invisible and threw leaves and rocks at them. They went into a state of panic and raced back to the mansion.

Toby's pov.

Me and hoodie went for a walk and leaves and rocks randomly were flying at us. We ran back to the mansion and told slender about what happened, after a long talk about "blood lust" that's the name we decided to give it he sent us up to talk to (y/n).

I walked in to her room and there she was reading the book "daemons and angels" I chuckled and she looked up from her book "Toby hey!" I waved and sat next to her "you know this daemon thing that's been messing with us?" She nodded "we called it blood lust since every murder it has done it's wrote in there blood 'blood lust'... We'll were setting off to hunt it down now that your a demon I found train you and we could hunt for it together. Me, you, BEN, jeff and slendy!" Her eyes went wide "what's wrong?" I asked "I-I'm scared. I don't want to do it! That thing is powerful not even you guys can hunt it down what difference can I make? I don't know how to control my powers... I'm sorry but I'll mess things up and I might get you guys all killed" she hung her head "it's okay I understand" I left the room to let her continue reading her book.

Your pov.

I walked in to slenders office "hello child" he said looking up at me "hello sir, I wish to go for a fly to get use to flying, may I?" I tried my best to sound posh "yes child. You may, have a safe flight and come straight home if anything happens" I nodded "thank you sir"

I left the mansion and walked in to the woods a bit until there was a small clearing that I was able to take flight in, I spread out my wings and took off.

I flew above the trees just enjoy paying the cool air on my face. I looked up at the moon and smiled. My flying session lasted near two hours til I went back to the mansion.

As soon as I got through the doors I was greeted by jack hugging me. Me and jack went up stairs to our bedroom, we got in to bed together and his hair fell in to his eyes, I Britishers his hair out of his eyes and giggled "what's so funny?" He asked smiling "nothing" I replied giggling "is it cause my hairs long? Dose it make me look like a girl~?" He said all silly and tickled me a bit "yeah totally!" I said he giggled and we cuddled up close together. I could hear his Heart beat it was soothing and I soon fell asleep in jacks arms forgetting everything I was and the things soon to come.

(A/n)

YAY UPDATE!!!! I'm feeling better so I decided to write I hope your happy with this chapter!