I love you

I stood in front of the mirror examining my ribs, they were sticking out like I haven't eaten for months, my skin was pale, my eyes had black rings around them, my hair had black trips throu hit and I felt weak. L.J came in to the room "okay, dinner time. Want me to bring your food up here or do you wanna come down and meet the others?" I turned around to look at him "bring my food here" he nodded and left the room.

I sat on the bed eating alone, I was so hungry I was eating so fast. After I finished I sat my plate on the bed side table, I checked the time 8:30 I started feeling tiered so I got under the covers of the bed and drifted to sleep.

I woke up feeling perky, I skipped over to the mirror to see my hair fully black, the black rings only intensified and I gained a little weight from the meal, I ran my hand through my hair then felt something sharpish I started feeling it more, it felt like a horn... I moved my hair out of the way to look at it, it was black and there was another one on the other side too, I heard foot steps comming this way so I covered the horns and then L.J walked in "hey" he said smiling "hey" I said turning around to face him "how you feeling?" He asked walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist "yeah pretty good, except I have no idea what's going on and I'm turning in to a demon" he chuckled a bit "we'll it'll all make sense in the end" he placed a kiss on my fore head "come for a walk with me in the woods, you need the air.... And the sunlight" I laughed and nodded.

Me and L.J were walking through the woods, it was peaceful and the cold breeze felt nice. L.J stopped and so did I "what's wrong?" I asked he looked down at me and smiled "I have a problem.." I gave him a confused look "my problem is, when I look at you.... I get all hot and stuffy down there." I blushed "L.J...." Her pushed me up against a tree and started kissing me wildly, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance wich I gladly gave to him, he played with my boobs and then broke the kiss to remove my shirt, I took his shirt off and started staring at his abs, they got way better than last time! "Like what you see~?" He purred in my ear I nodded and he in zipped his pants and pulled his member out he started kissing up and down my neck and slid my shorts off, he inserted one finger in side me and started pumping in and out "ahh! L.J~" I moaned he started going faster and faster "jack~! I'm gonna cum~!" He pulled his finger out of me before I could cum, he licked he then licked his finger, he pulled down my panties and pulled them off so all I was left in was my bra, but not for long he unhooked my bra and pulled my legs up and around his waist (you know your backs facing the tree and your legs are around his waist) he grabbed his member and slowly inserted it into me "ahh! Your so tight!" He moaned "ahh! Your so big!" I moaned he laughed at me mimicking him and started thrusting in and out and then her got harder and faster, I felt the knot in my stomach tighten "jack! I'm close!!" I moaned as grabbed my hips going even deeper "then cum!!" He moaned, then I came "AHHHH!!" I screamed as jack came too. We were now panting and sweaty "fuck Iv missed this" he said "agreed" I said.

We got back to the mansion fully dressed and non sweaty anymore, as we walked in the mansion everyone looked at us "why were you out so late?" A man in a blue mask asked "none of your business!" L.J said dragging me back to the room. When we got in there he kissed my cheek "I gtg out for a while, I'll be back tonight sometime" I nodded and hugged him he hugged me back then left, I sat on the bad and checked the time 4:58.

I just sat on the bed waiting for L.J it's now 10:30 and he's still not back, then L.J walks through the door "hey babe~" he said kissing my lips briefly "hey" I said he pushed me back on the bed "round 2 in the morning?" He asked already planing ahead "fine" I giggled "alright I'll go get changed I'll be right back, there's some cloths in the closet for you" I nodded jack left and I went to the closet, there was some black pajama shorts and a red tank top so I put them on, jack came in with nothing but boxers on, we got in to bed and I cuddled up close to jack "I love you" he whispered "I love you too" I whispered back, I fell asleep in jacks arms, the sent of candy filling the air.