I missed you

Your pov.

I woke up to the smell of candy, I opened my eyes and saw jack fast asleep, his arms were wrapped tight around my waist, I wriggled out of his grip and tip toed off "(y/n)!! Wait!" Jack called out I stopped and turned around "Pftt what do you want!" I glared at him "uhh- I'm sorry? I uhh... It was wrong for me to let slender boss me around, see he wanted you gone and when I said no... He said he kill you then. And I freaked and he told me to cheat and all this stuff..." I sighed and turned back around walking off "we'll slender got what he wanted." I said.

I made it to town and sat on a bench, looking back towards the woods having an urge to run back and hug L.J I sighed and turned back around facing the road watching traffic go by, a tear slipped down my cheek I quickly wiped it way.

After a few hours L.J should be gone by now, I walked back into the woods and L.J still in there crying, I walked up behind him and hugged him "ahh!" He screamed turning around, I let go and let my arms go limp beside my body "(y/n)!?" I nodded "L.J" I said emotionless "please-" I cut him off by bringing him down to my levels and kissing him 'what are you doing?! He hurt you, and now your kissing him?!!!' I thought as he pulled my closer deepening the kiss, we finally broke the kiss "I missed you" he said resting his forehead on to mine "I missed you too"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW!!! >.< I suck I know! I'm stuck for ideas..... :(