Childs play

I was walking up to the orphanage to see Reggie, "hello, can I see Reggie please" it's been 2 years since iv seen him and I miss him "sorry, he got adopted by the smiths" the lady at the desk said tears pricked my eyes and I went to the cafe to see Tyler "sorry (y/n), since you left he got depressed and killed him self." My ex co worker said I ran in to the wood crying, jack was working at his carnival so I have time to do my own things I pulled out a knife I had on me and made a slit in my wrist than another and another...blood spilled and I felt better I stopped crying and accepted what life's thrown at me.

I got back to the carnival my black hoodie sleeves pulled down "hey babe, I'm back..." I said to jack he turned around "hey baby!" He said hugging me I hugged back "what's wrong?" He said breaking the hug "nothing" I fake smiled and we went to the bedroom and sat on the bed talking for a bit, jack went for a shower so I took my hoodie off, I was walking around the carnival when jack skipped up to me of fuck he's gonna see my cuts!!! I hid my arm as best I could, jack grabbed my wrists and pulled them out from behind me... Good thing he was focused on my eyes.... "I love you" he said "I love you too" I pulled my wrists away and walked passed him and started running back to the bedroom, I put my hoodie on and walked back out "what's wrong?!" He growled "nothing, I was just cold." I mumbled I reached for his had so we could walk around the carnival together but he pulled his hand back and walked in to the bedroom, I sighed and walked around the carnival by my self I was a child's dress caught on a branch I rushed over and helped her, she hugged me and we walked around we went on the ride with them horses that spin around, I took the white horse and she took the black one the ride span around for a while, when it stopped we got off and got fairy floss jack marched up to us and slapped the kid "go now!" He yelled at he she ran off "jack-" he cut me off with a slap to the face, tears filled my eyes and fell down my cheeks "jack..." He growled and walked off... What was with him?

I slept in the woods like I did 2 years ago, cold. Alone. Heartbroken. Crying.

I woke up and went for a walk around town, I saw Reggie in a park playing "REGGIE!" I called he looked at me and ran up to me "(Y/N)!!!!! I missed you so much!!" I started crying "me too... Me too." I said we hugged than his 'parents' came "Reggie you little shit!" He flinched and looked up at me and mouthed 'help me' I nodded and picked him up and just ran.

We got to the other side of town, then I realised what I did.. I stole a child... But he wanted me too... So was this kidnapping? Or.... No no. It's okay. It will be fine.

2 weeks later.

Me and jack haven't been talking as much all we do is have sex and he pisses of somewhere I look after Reggie at the carnival.

I was walking around the carnival then I heard kissing? I turned the corner to see jack kissing Jill! "Jack how could you!?" He didn't stop kissing her he didn't even look at me he just gave me the bird. I packs my stuff and got Reggie.

Jacks pov.

Yeah I kissed Jill, so what? (Y/n) getting boring anyway... She was just a sex toy to me.

It's been 3 months since Iv seen (y/n) and i noticed she left her purse her, so that means she's broke... Homeless... With a 7 year old? Great. She can suffer. I laughed and saw Jill wearing some slutty cloths for me "damn babe" she giggled and we fucked nothing special.

I was walking around my carnival and saw the child (y/n) help, I walked up to her and tore her apart! I threw away all memories of that bitch!

Your pov.

I lost Reggie to the police, I ran away, I'm broke, homeless and in the middle of no where.

It was about 12 am I cut my self for the first time in 3 weeks my thighs and wrist were coverd in cuts and scars, I saw jacks carnival in the distance and started crying hard, I miss him but he hurt me, I couldn't go back there.