I missed you.

Jacks pov.

I lent down to (y/n) she's changed so much, I placed my hands on her hips, the original plan was to kill her but I can't bring my self to it, I pulled her close to me and planted my lips on hers she kissed back and put her arms around my neck we pulled away for air and I looked in to her eyes they where no longer filled with fear but with love... Wait! Jack! Get a hold of your self! Your a killer not a lover! But her lips taste so good and I love her... No. I must kill her, no... Ugh. I disappeared in a puff of smoke back to my carnival and left her there. I walked in to my room and lied on my bed I looked down and noticed a huge bump in my shorts, iv never had this happen before... I ran my hand over it and it felt amazing, soon I pulled my shorts down and my joy stick stuck up it was massive, I started rubbing it, I went faster and faster and then pop! Goes the weasel (my attempt at being funny!) I had white sticky stuff all over me I took the rest of my cloths off and went for a shower I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n) I got out and dried my self off and got dressed in my black and white boxers, I got in to bed and fell asleep dreaming about me and (y/n).

DREAM

I was kissing (y/n) and she started rubbing me through my shorts and I was rubbing her, it was all wet down there on her and she was moaning like crazy we pulled away from the kiss and in a puff of black smoke she was gone.

END.

I woke up with a massive boner so I rubbed it again and then one of my zombie children walked in "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled and put my hard on back in my boxers I got up and tore the child apart limb from limb. Then I got dressed in to clean cloths and went for a walk around my carnival.

Your pov.

Jack kissed me and I kissed back! What has he become, black and white, sharp teeth, black hair, claws and white eyes he was damn hot though!!!

I woke up feeling all bubbly, I went to the cafe and Tyler got me break fast, pancakes with syrup and a scoop of vanilla ice cream when I finished Tyler hugged me and we said good bye.

I walked around town for a bit and went in to some shop, I saw a clown that was black and white, it remained me of jack so I brought it. I walked back to the woods and jack was there sitting next to my sleeping bag "hey" I said he looked up and smiled I sat across from him "why hello my sweet" he said "what are you doing here?" I asked he looked at me for a bit "I was bored." He said and looked at my boobs for a split second "right...." I said he stood up and so did I "wanna have some fun?" He asked and licked his lips "like what?" I said and bit my lip "like this~" he said and pulled me into a kiss I kissed back, he bit my lip asking for entrance which I granted, his tongue slipped in my mouth and out tongues rubbed together, we pulled away from the kiss, jack started kissing my neck it was turning me on a lot but I wasn't sure if he wanted what I wanted or if he was doing it to tease me, them he lied me down on my sleeping bag and continued to kiss my neck, he put his hand on my now wet crutch and rubbed I moaned and saw he was hard so I rubbed him through his shorts he grunted and went back to kissing my lips, I closed my eyes and when he pulled away from the kiss I opened my eyes but we were in a black and white tent on a big black bed "welcome back home" he said and slid his hand down my pants pushing a finger in side me I moaned and he pumped in and out of me getting harder and faster I was about to explode when he stopped... What a prick... I sat up and pushed him back on the bed and undid his suspenders I pulled out his hard on and licked the tip of it he moaned so I put it in my mouth and started to suck after a while his cock twitched a bit in my mouth so I stopped "no...I was so close" He said I giggled "pay back." I said he looked at me and smiled he got up and ripped my cloths off and some how took his off at the same time, he slid his hard cock in me inch by inch slowly he was massive at least 12 inches "ahh jack!" I moaned and he was soon pounding in to me at a inhuman speed "j-jack I'm g-gonna-" he cut me off "me to!" We came and he shot hot liquid up inside of me while my juices covered his cock we lied side by side panting "holy fuck that was amazing!" I said jack looked at me "I agree lollipop" I giggled and cuddled into his chest falling asleep.