Demons and fear

I woke up in a black room "hello?!" I called out, I started to hear whispers and scatters "she's here!" One said "no, that can't be her...." Another said "it is her. Look at her (h/c) hair, the scars, the (e/c)... There's only one that looks like that." Then it fell silent, I started walking forward then it slowly faded in to a light grey then buildings came in to view, but they were all old and abandoned like the city, cars rusting on the street, dead bodies lying in the streets, it's was cloudy and cold "what the fuck happened here?" I whispered to my self "we killed them all." Someone said behind me I turned around to see L.J "we killed them..... All of them.... And now none of them are left. No ones bothered to come back and save it. No one comes near here, or they get killed." I gave him a confused look "why?!" He laughed "I were killers it's what we do!" He started walking closer to me with a sick twisted grin "sorry my dear.... But you'll have to go to!" I turned around and started running as fast as I could "you can't run (y/n)!!!" He then appeared in front of me grabbing me and laughing "stop!! L.J STOP!!!" He stopped laughing then looked at me deep in the eye still with a sick and twisted grin "no."

I woke up in a bedroom Iv never seen before, I looked down to my arms and I had no scars i looked to my thighs and everywhere Iv cut, but my body was scar free, then a guy that looked like link came through the door "yo slendy! She's awake!" A tall faceless man wearing a suit teleported in "hello child" he said in a deep voice "um-uhhh.... Hi?.." The link guy laughed "slendy-" the faceless man cut link guy off "BEN, I told you not to call me that. You call me boss or slender man" BEN rolled his eyes and sighed "fine, I'll go get L.J to explain what's happening" slender man nodded "farewell" BEN left the room and I looked to slender man "what's happening?" He sighed "I'll let L.J explain child" I started to wonder why he calls me child "we'll I call people child cause I'm over 400 years old, and when your that old every one seems to be a child" umm how did he know I was wondering "I can read minds, here comes L.J I'll leave yous two too it" the he teleported out, and L.J came in "hey" he said smiling and sitting down next to me "hey" I started to feel scared of jack like he would attack me "I can sense your fear." His face fell serious like he was angry "It- it's not you! It was a dream! I'm sorry!" He gave me a confused look "why should you be sorry, I mean a 6 foot tall phsychopathic killer clown is sitting next to you." He kissed my cheek "Iv missed you" he said cuddling up to me "how long was I out?!" I asked "4 months" I went wide eyed "how?! Why?!" He sighed "it's complicated, your not safe anymore and we'll zalgo a powerful demon... Is your..... We'll he's your dad... That makes you a demon.." I paused for a while.... "What the fuck! No. No. No!" He held me tighter "I'm Sorry, where figuring something out, you may slip in to a coma for months for a while because your transforming, in to a demon."