Dating!

I woke up cuddled in jack chest "morning sweetie" he said kissing my forehead "morning" I noticed I was still naked and sticky "wanna have a shower?" He said I nodded he carried me bridle style to the bathroom and ran the water we got in and he started kissing me trailing down to my neck, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist sliding his cock insisted of me, we finished our session and cleaned our selves up, we Got ready and I did my make up "hey (y/n)" jack said looking nervous "yeah?" I said "will you be my girlfriend?" He said, I hugged him and kissed him he kissed back, we pulled away for air "I take it that that's a no" he said sarcastically I giggled and hugged him.

Reggies pov.

It's been ages since iv seen (y/n) I miss her so much mistrust beats me now cause I don't talk now and I won't leave my room I looked at the photo of me and her, we were sitting on the grass she had her legs crossed and I was sitting in her lap we were hugging and smiling, that day was the day I met her I had heaps of photos of me and (y/n). I hope she's okay!

Your pov.

2 years later.

2 years with jack now, I was strolling around the carnival helping the zombie children when jack came up to me and kissed me the children were scared of him and ran when they saw him "baby what have I said about helping them?" He said "I know but-" he cut me off "I know your to kind and caring" I rolled my eyes and we walked hand in hand through his carnival "I love you, you know that, right?" Jack asked "yes, where this going?" I asked he sighed and pulled his hand away from mine "why did you leave me?" He asked and then I remembered, I went to the orphanage instead of going with jack I only went to make new friends, years pricked my eyes and fell down my cheek "I'm sorry! No don't cry!" Said said and wiped my tears away "no. I'm sorry" I pulled his close and hugged him "I love you jack I'll never leave you again I promise" was... Was jack crying.... I pulled away and he was "I'm sorry.." I whisperd and kissed him lightly.