Passed Out - Louis

Louis' POV

It always had to be the most inconvenient times that I felt ill. To be fair, there weren't many times that were convenient for someone in this business to get sick, but still. I always seemed to be unwell on the busiest of days or days off, which ruined any plans Harry and I planned. Today was a busy day, right dead in the middle of a busy week. We had done three concerts (the last one being yesterday morning for some American talk show) thus far this week. Today was a travel day with four interviews dispersed along our bus route.

Regardless, I felt like shit today. I woke up completely exhausted - which was to be expected - but also a bit shaky. It wasn't visible but more of just like my muscles were constantly about to give out under me.

After getting dressed, I shuffled my way down the small corridor of the bus to the front where the kitchenette was located. Per usual, Harry and Liam were the most awake; Niall and Zayn looked like they had just rolled out of their bunks.

"Morning, Lou," Harry greeted first as he was the only one facing me.

"Oi, g'mornin', Louis!" Niall sounded much more chipper than he appeared.

Liam lowered his mug of hot caffeine and hummed his hello with a nod in my direction and Zayn simply made polite eye-contact. I myself could only muster a weak groan. Of course this only resulted in Harry's smile instantly disappearing from his motivating morning face.

"What's wrong?" His brow crinkled horizontally in worry.

"Just tired, s'all," I replied. Honestly, that's probably what it is, right? Just totally exhausted from the week. Right?

"Okay..." my green-eyed one didn't relax his face much, nor did he drop his gaze from my face. "Breakfast?" he finally offered after a couple moments of awkward silence in the room.

"Sure!"

+++

I didn't eat much. I didn't feel nauseous or anything, just not much of an appetite. Now, we're speeding along down the highway to get to the studio where our first interview will be held today. I still felt off; just weird inside and out for no reason.

Maybe it's anxiety? That's happened before. Maybe it's that mixed with not sleeping enough... I'm honestly deep in thought about what could be causing me so much physical distress when Harry finally gets my attention.

"Louis," Harry tugs at my sleeve. I snap out of my clouded thoughts and turn to meet his line of vision. "Lou, what's wrong? You've had this glazed look for like... five minutes. I tried to talk to you like four times. Please just tell me what's bothering you." My poor Hazza must've thought he did something wrong.

I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to let someone know I felt strange. "I just feel kind of... off today, I guess?" I knew it sounded like a question, but I really wasn't sure what was happening either. I could tell by Harry's expectant silence that he was awaiting further explanation. "I just feel tired and a lit'l shaky, Haz. That's all," I tried my best to keep my voice steady as it threatened to crack.

"Aww, Boobear. All morning?" he asks in a hushed voice as he pulls me closer into a hug. I just nod my head into his chest. "Okay, love. Let me know if there's anything I can get you."

I nodded again before sliding myself down so I laid against his torso more comfortably. I find myself drifting off quite quickly.

+++

"Lou, we're here," Harry whispered. "I need you to wake up for me, love." He gently plays with my hair before sitting us both up together in order to wake me up a bit more. "C'mon. That's it..."