Steamy Showers

Emetaphobia warning
I have a feeling this one will be short and not that great. I just want to write a little though.

"Hey, babe, I'm just gonna get a shower. I'll be out in like fifteen minutes," Harry gestured over his shoulder with his thumb. Louis nodded and settled into the covers silently. Louis was finally better from a weird stomach bug that took him out over the weekend. He and Harry were both glad that he was going to be healthy enough to go into work the next day.

Harry disappeared into the en suite bathroom, ready to wash away the days of anxious sweat from worrying about Louis. He stripped down and started the water, warming it as hot as it would go. A shudder rattled up Harry's spine as he adjusted to the temperature of the steaming stream of water. He took his time, singing random songs and dancing to his own tunes (as safely as he could).

About ten minutes into the shower, while Harry was working on washing his hair, his body suddenly switched; he had been inexplicably chilled for the majority of the shower until now. He flushed from head to toe, suffocatingly hot all at once. His stomach flipped once, enough to send a spike of panic through his tightening chest. The nausea was making it harder for him to get a good breath in, and he knew he needed to get out of the shower quickly.

"L-Lou..." Harry called rather weakly. "Lou. I need some help. C-Can you come 'ere please." He spoke around a rising gag, trying to gather enough energy to get out of the shower.

Back in their connected bedroom, Louis was half-awake when he heard Harry calling his name. He couldn't really hear quite what he was saying, though, "What's wrong, love?" He listened again.

After not receiving much of a response from Louis, Harry called again, feeling more and more ill by the second. "Lou, please. I need some help—I'm not feeling well..." he trailed off.

Louis heard him enough this time, and—despite his tired state—quickly got out of bed to see what he could do for Harry. His sweet Haz was standing in the shower, shivering and looking really pale. "Oh, love are you alright?"

Harry shook his head "no" as his eyes began to well-up with tears. Louis worked quickly to turn off the water and help Harry out of the shower. He could feel how hot his boyfriend's skin was as he wrapped him in a towel.

"L-Lou, I-I don't f-feel w-" he gagged on the last word, caught on the sound. Panicking, Harry stumbled a bit to try to get over the toilet.

"Slow down, love. It's okay. You'll be okay. Deep breaths," Louis had a hold on Harry's arm, trying to help him to the ground in front of the toilet. He barked out a harsh dry retch. A tint of guilt clouded Louis' mind as it dawned on him that he got Harry sick; the chills paired with the hot skin on top of the sudden nausea.

Harry trembled as he sat in front of the sparkling white toilet (freshly cleaned after Louis had an incident over the weekend). Louis grabbed the clean clothes that Harry had placed on the counter top and began dressing, in hopes of warming up the poor lad before he started throwing up.

Dry retches and unproductive heaves gripped and tore at Harry's throat. He felt spectacularly terrible, but the soft clothes Louis put on him helped to some degree. "Thank you," he rasped during a small break.

Louis, who had positioned himself behind Harry, merely whispered a genuine, "anytime, love," before placing a gentle kiss to his boy's neck.

Harry felt his stomach lurch up, high and urgent. He gagged on a sick-feeling burp. "Try to relax, let it up," Louis spoke softly.

Finally, Harry started to throw up for real. "Deep breaths, Hazza. It's okay." Louis rubbed circles on his back, whispering to him. "There you go. Good job..." he kept the encouragement coming.

Wave after wave of hot, chunky vomit rather violently rocketed its way out of Harry's mouth, and sometimes nose. He focused on Louis as much as he could, but he just felt awful.

"You're doing so good. Just try to get your breathing under control now that you're done," Louis' voice breathed gently on Harry's ear. "I'm so sorry I got you sick, Hazza. I know you must feel downright terrible right now, but I'm going to take care of you. Just like how you took care of me."