The knights

Jeans pov

As I follow the knight to the outskirts of springvale
I notice small elemental tracts nearby

We end up in seeing some golwing orb like thing in the ground, as I look to see if I can investigate on anything more
I lady and their child comes out.

"Grandmaster Jean, is there anything I can help you with,"
"Oh no, I was looking about a report on some strange light, do you happen to know anything,"
"Oh no, I did not see anything but...,"
"But?,"
"I found a strange girl laying on the ground unconscious, I took her in and helped her get back on her feet as she left,"
"Do you know where that girl is now,"
"No, but she wanted to go to Mondstadt to find her friend,"
"I see.. Thank you for your help, if theirs anything the knights can do to help, just say the word bye,"
"B-bye,"

As I walk back to Mondstadt I see aether and paimon with a girl that doesn't look like she's from Mondstadt.

I walk up to great with a simple hi
"Hello paimon,aether, and?,"
"Y/n,"
"Y/n welcome to Mondstadt I hope you enjoy your time here, but uh aether can I talk to you for a minute please,"
"Sure,"

I take the boy aside to speak with him
"There has been a very strange gold light that came from the sky about two days ago, me and the knights have been looking into it but can only find elemental tracks all around, I was wondering if you could look into it,"
"Yes, I'll see what's going on,"
"Happy to here if you find anything do not hesitate to tell me,"

I then look at paimon and y/n with a smile as I walk away

Aethers POV
As Jean walks away I go back to y/n and paimon.

"Y/n, just the other day you asked us to sneak for something..what was it that's you need,"
"I wanted to sneak some type of wine and set up something's to trap venti, and force him to talk to me,"
"Soo it's kinda like a mouse trap,"
Paimon says.
"Yeah that's what I'm going for, if you have the time could you help me..please,"
"Sure thing y/n,"
"So uh when do me start the trap,"
"I'm not sure, I don't have any type of money,"
"Don't worry paimon and aether will trap the tone deaf bard >:),"

so turns out I'm dead now