PART 2: childe x reader

Running down the long staircase you fell down the last five steps which hurt your arm and leg more.

???: HEY JUST STOP YOU HURTING YOURSELF MORE!

???: LADY COME BACK!

You ran through hallways and rooms but still couldn't find the exit

Y/n: GOD WHERE IS THE EXIT

Unfortunately to your luck the boys caught up to you and the taller man grabbed your arm.

???:Just stop your already hurt enough? Cant you just sit down and relax?

Y/n: Get off of me! Let me go!

???: big brother is the lady going to leave

??:after she heals then yes.

???: now miss why don't we do our introductions you go first though.

Y/n: why should I have to state my name?

???:Um I'm sorry but I'm the one who saved you? And you should be saying thank you actually...

Y/n: who said I wanted to be saved!

???: Oh well my apologies! If you wanted to die be my guest go ahead outside!

???:big brother that's mean.

You fell to your knees and started to cry. Don't worry you weren't crying your life out just tears and no sound leaving from you mouth.

???: hey I didn't mean to make you cry...I'm sorry okay. My name is Ajax it's nice to meet you?

Y/n: y/n...

Childe: what a pretty name you have..
This is my little brother
(HOW DO YOU SPELL CHILDES BROTHER NAME LMFOAAO)

You looked up to the man as he smiles at you.

Y/n: you look like a weirdo childe...

Childe: Ahaha..WHAT

Later on childe takes you back to the room you were in to rest. He gave you the medicine and the things you needed
Childe brother would often visit you talking about his favorite things and what y'all would do once you're better.

Both the boys would make you food and make sure you were better.

It's been weeks since you left the mans house. To be honest you actually liked it there.
Nothing traumatic every happened, it was as if childe was a actual normal human.

A human that took you in and took care of you.

I am so sorry that this is half assed cause like I got bored and I'm also at school rn 🌚🌚
Ima edit this later and make the ending better than this-